Learning how to maintain my TM

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I just spent a few hours with my mechanic learning everything I need to know about maintaining the TM, from blower oil, greasing the blower and cleaning the filter. Found out I have a really good Roots blower too. I learned about the pump, the APO, etc.
my guy is awesome, he has been maintaining this machine for a long time, but I wanted to learn what to look for, what to check as far as fluids etc.
I feel so much more confident now about truly running the machine from every aspect......WHEW!!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
If you EVER have any maintenance questions, I have Jim Martins number.
Thanks you Marty! Nothing against Jim, I've heard he knows his stuff, but my guy is the best...in fact I should be giving y'all his number! I told him about this board...wanted to add him today but did not want to be accused of lobbying for votes so I told him to check it out tomorrow.
He is the only person I will let touch my TM, and when I get a new machine, he is the only one I will let install it.
His name is Rich Carlson and his shop is called The Extraction Zone in Denver. He is a top notch guy.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
It's a supply shop?
He opened his own shop a little under a year ago after leaving a big company. He does everything from changing a pressure gauge to installs. He is not a supply shop yet but is working towards that. He wants to start out slow, just carrying some things that will get guys in there for more than just repairs etc.
he was extremely impressed with the Zipper and the Devastator Filter.....he will and can order anything you would ever need for your TM obviously.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
That's exactly what I told him....I texted him the link while I was still there so he will be checking in soon!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom