Leave it to the nut job asshole to figure out how to make a glide worse than the original...

F

FB7777

I live in Gardnerville.
I know

just my spin on San Fran cop thing

9F4FCC6A-550E-4ABB-9F91-CC24733BCF8A.png

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

randy

Name
Randy
Well I'm relieved he is still alive. With his temper and bizarre ways of relating to humanity, I thought blood pressure issues would have killed him by now.

• Wow
Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well I'm relieved he is still alive. With his temper and bizarre ways of relating to humanity, I thought blood pressure issues would have killed him by now.
Zombies never die they just keep feeding 🤣

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’m not a professional. I got an email from a really bitchy customer today that wants me to reclean her wear areas because they look dirty. This carpet is 30 years old and white. I used prochem nano and a crb on all the carpet. Some of the areas were treated twice because I know how this woman can be. Some areas are just worn out. She doesn’t get it.

I replied back in my email , “I’ll do my best to “Polish a Turd” but please keep in mind I can’t clean out wear. I’ll get you on the schedule for 8/6 and do my best. “

I’ll go over and reclean the areas of wear. Then I’ll black-list her.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I’m not a professional. I got an email from a really bitchy customer today that wants me to reclean her wear areas because they look dirty. This carpet is 30 years old and white. I used prochem nano and a crb on all the carpet. Some of the areas were treated twice because I know how this woman can be. Some areas are just worn out. She doesn’t get it.

I replied back in my email , “I’ll do my best to “Polish a Turd” but please keep in mind I can’t clean out wear. I’ll get you on the schedule for 8/6 and do my best. “

I'm hoping the exact term "polish a turd" was not in your communication with her....

hogjowl

Idiot™

Well, they need replacement now that you’ve cornrowed them to death!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom