Leave Mikey Alone!

D

Dan D

He ain't that bad.

After reading several post on this board, I get the impression that some of you guys have little... if any respect for arguably the greatest man in our industry.

Mikey is a true saint and should have been nominated for the noble peace prize YEARS ago.

When he's not out helping little old ladies across the street, he's saving the rain forest, whales, dolphins, white owls, speckled weasels, and even has a solution to put an end to world hunger.

Behind all that hard exterior and the image that he has to portray on this board to keep all you vagrants in line, is a man with a heart of gold ... a heart that a lot of you seem intent on breaking.

You know, he wouldn't have to keep this board open and continue taking all this abuse.... but he does.

Why? Because he wants to help YOU be all that you can be. Some of you are already there... so sad but so true.

What does he get for his efforts?

Kicked in the teeth by guys that aren't even worthy to shine his shoes.

Shame on you all!

In the meantime, this dear man throws a penny with YOUR name on it into every fountain at every park and every shopping mall that he happens across.

Then he stands there... closes his eyes real tight and wishes with all his heart that somehow, someway, someday you'll get your s**t together.

Mikey, you DO have friends. We welcome you with open arms at
Pro-Cleaners Network.

Were looking forward to your visit this Thursday night at 10PM EST.

Come on over guys.... it's never to late to thank and show your respect for the man that probably loves you more than your own mother does.

Damn... I'm gettin sappy.... I gotta go

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I like Mike... but I think you want to have his babies. Paula is gonna get jealous if you keep it up.

F

FB7777

" if I can get on Dan's good side by throwing him a nice word or two, he'll be my little lap dog. Then I can destroy his little chat room from the inside mooo HAHAHAHAHAHA" --- Michael Paillotet

:lol:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Wait a minute Dan. Almost every day there is a post or 2 started talking about how great Mike is. But they don't really count, mike starts them :shock:

Mikey P

Administrator
I know you do.

But if you ever decide you want to hate me go over to Nick's sad little board.

All my super villains are there conspiring on how to over take my fortress of solitude.

Mikey P

Administrator
A fine gent like you has no business there.

Imagine the 8 biggest idiots the CCBB world has ever seen all trapped in one room..

freeflow
Ken Harris
Ed Valentine
Mike Charles
Claude
Raf L
James Cooper
Dave Rampage

All talking about how your's truly all day long.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
so Dave Rampage finally showed his real colors

why am I not surprised..................

G

Mikey P Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A fine gent like you has no business there.

Imagine the 8 biggest idiots the CCBB world has ever seen all trapped in one room..

freeflow
Ken Harris
Ed Valentine
Mike Charles
Claude
Raf L
James Cooper
Dave Rampage

Make that 9 mikey , you seem to spend alot of your time there. Maybe if you spent more time here this board could reach its potential.

Mikey P

Administrator
Great Prices on Wands and Teflon Glides
I have to say I never experienced a problem with Ken. He has always delivered his glides to me as promised. I sometimes wonder if it was just some other glide salesman trying to make Ken look bad.

Dave Rampage

G

What strange world we live in. There ought to be a law.

What? hecklezeckle? With porridge. AAtaratta.

I will never understand the bickering between carpet cleaners. Who started it all anyway.
Personally I prefer cheddar, sharp cheddar.Who is to blame. When did the clock stop?
The answer is not.....now??

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I spend time on my own little board.

No members to hassle me...just me and myself.

BECAUSE I HATE EVERYONE HERE!

sniff!

And I talk about everyone I tell ya....everyone!

KMA!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Jimmy Ladwig! said:
I spend time on my own little board.

No members to hassle me...just me and myself.

BECAUSE I HATE EVERYONE HERE!

sniff!

And I talk about everyone I tell ya....everyone!

KMA!

Little does he know his "board" is just an open microsoft word document that he types his twisted manifesto into.

Driguy

Yeah Gary, and there is no submit button. he just types and types pages of crap and then hits the X button.

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom