Leaving a neutral cleaner

Name
Matthew Sturgis
Do any of you leave a bottle of neutral cleaner for you customers after you clean their tile?

Seems like it would be a good idea so you don't have to deal with residues when you come back to clean again. Also, you could put your own logo and phone number on it for a little reminder.

I give all my carpet custys spotters, but as hard surface cleaning becomes a bigger piece of the pie I thought I should probably be able to give them something as well.

What do you think?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Zep window cleaner concentrate. It makes a dandy (non ammoniated) cleaner and dries streak free. Dispense 8oz and teach them 1/2oz to the gallon to mop.

Offer free refills, then when you return, schedule the recleaning.

Buy simple, waterproof labels: Your company, phone, SIMPLE instructions.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Matthew Sturgis
Zep window cleaner concentrate. It makes a dandy (non ammoniated) cleaner and dries streak free. Dispense 8oz and teach them 1/2oz to the gallon to mop.

Offer free refills, then when you return, schedule the recleaning.

Buy simple, waterproof labels: Your company, phone, SIMPLE instructions.

It has a pH (concentrate) of 7.5-8.5.

Say they forget to dilute it and start leaving alkaline residue every time they mop. Now they start to think the lousy chemicals you gave them are making their floor look bad.

Even at dilution that window cleaner has a pH of 7-7.5. And we all know 7.5 ain't neutral.

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Only recommendation is to have them ship the labels off the bottles and only place them on when you are ready to give away or sell. They are sort of paper like and after awhile start to wrinkle a bit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom