Legend Brands is selling on Amazon, firing on all cylinders.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just out of curiosity what is your opinion of house brands being pushed over the branded juice like Mike mentioned?
I don't mind trying something new but it has to work as well as the branded juice. Like most of you, I have my preferences but products change all the time. It's like going to the grocery store and buying store brand laundry detergent instead of tide. If it works as good as tide you will keep buying it, as long as it's cheaper than tide. If you're going to pay the same price, you'll want the tide.

Reactions: Hack Attack

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
No way. Prochem #1 for a Reason! 😎
I use Prochem for my fine fabric and rug cleaning, procyon for residential, code Red for difficult jobs, Bridgepoint o2 encap for encapsulation jobs or Harvard o2. Harvard Japanese pear scent deodorizer, benefect and a slew of other specialty products. I don't just support one distributorship, I support a few. I use Chem's that get the job done no matter who sells them. Some products I buy from the drycleaning suppliers. Here's the thing, if you can buy everything you need from Amazon, at a discount, why would you ever set foot in a b&m shop that's going to charge you more. Loyalty only goes so far.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We never hopped around from brand to brand. Chemspec, Prochem were pretty much it.

If you have a local guy I'd still support him but if you don't, it's the new age of retail.
I have several local guys and I support them all. Not one supplier has everything I need, that's why I shop around. I do a lot of specialty stuff even though I don't advertise it. Besides, Laura doesn't live anywhere close by.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom