Legend Brand's new California compliant Truckmount

Mikey P

Administrator

1678719771278.png

Built with Prochem DNA, the 2023 Legend GT truckmount is CARB compliant for all 50 states! Its Kawasaki V-Twin air-cooled engines is quieter and delivers truly consistent heat and high pressure. Simplified operation and easy maintenance, plus its rigid, no-rust aluminum frame and 2-year warranty make this a solid investment.

Accurate solution metering maximizes carpet and upholstery cleaning performance. It's hard surface ready, with up to 1200 psi solution pressure.

All exhaust components are treated with Cerakote ceramic coating to reduce truckmount operating temps.

Reactions: SamIam

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
"No rust" is that like "no wax" floors??? True sorta but misleading no wax floors do not require wax but they do require "finish " aluminum doesn't "rust" but the " corrosion" is sometimes worse especially when induced buy electrolysis, why is rust corrosion but corrosion is not rust???? If they truly didn't want to f%$@ around with the truth they'd build and advertise a corrosion free stainless machine. But like everything else we're just stupid ass gullible uninformed consumers but hay look at the bright side it's got a warranty that'll last for at least 40% of your advantage payment plan !!!

FredC

Village Idiot
I get the love for SS...

but see no issue with Al as a frame material. Lighter, cheaper, and plenty strong if well-designed. I wouldn't think that anyone who bought one would stupid or gullible. :headscratch: Plenty of Al frames (and tanks) out there doing fine after many years

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
I get the love for SS...

but see no issue with Al as a frame material. Lighter, cheaper, and plenty strong if well-designed. I wouldn't think that anyone who bought one would stupid or gullible. :headscratch: Plenty of Al frames (and tanks) out there doing fine after many years
Around 2000 i bought 2 prochem aluminum filter boxes, at the time t was using a little clear plastic wastetank pre-filter i was shocked by the condition of the aluminum boxes after just 3 years! So I commissioned a local boat builder to take their design and build 3 out of stainless this is what they look like today after 20 years of service, i thought i still had a aluminum one to show you but after going through my used but good parts it wasn't there probably threw it away junk after only 3 years!ya aluminum is light but for me its stainless and a heavier duty van and im 100s of thousands of dollars ahead over my career but on the flip side the aluminum machines do get lighter with each day's use😂🤣😅

20230313_144540.jpg 20230313_144550.jpg 20230313_144607.jpg

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
I get the love for SS...

Please don't get me wrong ,im more against what i belive to be false and deceptive advertising of "rust free" machines than i an actually making them out of aluminum (although i do prefer stainless)

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

View attachment 121443
Built with Prochem DNA, the 2023 Legend GT truckmount is CARB compliant for all 50 states! Its Kawasaki V-Twin air-cooled engines is quieter and delivers truly consistent heat and high pressure. Simplified operation and easy maintenance, plus its rigid, no-rust aluminum frame and 2-year warranty make this a solid investment.

Accurate solution metering maximizes carpet and upholstery cleaning performance. It's hard surface ready, with up to 1200 psi solution pressure.

All exhaust components are treated with Cerakote ceramic coating to reduce truckmount operating temps.
Looks nice. Don't know anything about the Kawasaki engine though.

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Looks nice. Don't know anything about the Kawasaki engine though.
I don't know about this model engine but way back when,i had a steamgeni Sizzler with a water cooled 20hp kawasaki engine, when it came time to replace the radiator, it was an obsolete part and not available, fortunately back then their was still radiator repair shops and i had it custom re cored

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I don't know about this model engine but way back when,i had a steamgeni Sizzler with a water cooled 20hp kawasaki engine, when it came time to replace the radiator, it was an obsolete part and not available, fortunately back then their was still radiator repair shops and i had it custom re cored
30 years ago, I worked for a company called Steamatic. Used a Kawasaki engine but had propane heat.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Holy crap Dwain - you must be nearly as old as I am. The first truckmount I operated was a slide in steam genie converted to propane, that SOB would backfire when you shut it down. I left a few chocolate swirls on my tighty whiteys. That was in the late 70's.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
30 years ago, I worked for a company called Steamatic. Used a Kawasaki engine but had propane heat.
I bought an old Steamatic unit when the guy closed his franchise down. It has a cast iron block Kohler 23hp and a Suterbuilt 45. SS fresh and waste tanks.
It came with some monstrosity of a floor wands that weighs a ton.

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Holy crap Dwain - you must be nearly as old as I am. The first truckmount I operated was a slide in steam genie converted to propane, that SOB would backfire when you shut it down. I left a few chocolate swirls on my tighty whiteys. That was in the late 70's.
Ya i started my business in July of 1977 i was still on active duty with the coast guard got out of th service in February 1979 business was 20 months old and doing 1500 per month working weekends

Name
jack zerkie
Hope the Kaw engine is better had my first white not so magic in early 90s has a Kaw 20 hp water cooled was junk wouldn't keep running and no service in South Florida then . The problem was a plastic gear in the engine was supposed to be metal but never happened. I paid to have it fixed and overhauled even while it was under warranty once fixed I sold it . Happy day But I'm sure there much better today.

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Hope the Kaw engine is better had my first white not so magic in early 90s has a Kaw 20 hp water cooled was junk wouldn't keep running and no service in South Florida then . The problem was a plastic gear in the engine was supposed to be metal but never happened. I paid to have it fixed and overhauled even while it was under warranty once fixed I sold it . Happy day But I'm sure there much better today.
Thats the same engine i had on the sizzler but it was a later version, it had the metal cam gear but the first major part it needed was a radiator and it was already obsolete and not available

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom