Les Jones and Greenie

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Thanks for all the help you two gave me to get my heater fixed. You guys spent a lot of time with me to get my heat problem fixed when I was ready to throw in the towel. BTW it was the gas regulator. What did they get in return? Not a dime. Oh and Mikey quit being a Dick to Greenie. Board traffic down?

Golden Boy

Waldo said:
Thanks for all the help you two gave me to get my heater fixed. You guys spent a lot of time with me to get my heat problem fixed when I was ready to throw in the towel. BTW it was the gas regulator. What did they get in return? Not a dime. Oh and Mikey quit being a Dick to Greenie. Board traffic down?

Golden Boy

THANKS DUDE !!!

PictureorVideo023.jpg

P1000862.jpg

John Watson

John Watson said:
Hey PH, your regulater

Hey Pecker Head, What am I chopped Liver??? (where did I hear that before?? PPPS S.T.

Just kidding,, Glad you got your problem solved and are back to normal???#$%%^^&*(&^%

Arnt yous posed to be making a new list????

Les thaks for the photo's It is sure good to reminiss about previous MF's

Now I have a question for the general Pop. Why does Luddy Buddy wear a chopska on dull and over cast days??? Don't he know on the brite shinney days he blinds us all?????

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Sticking up for the Feehan Sisters. Wow you have hit a all time low. Dont forget one thing. Other then yourself Greenie has helped out more Broke Dicks on this board. God does not even take care of these poor soles "The Broke Dicks". Thats why you started this place. You need to take better care of Greenie.

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
Yeah Waldo, hide under the covers for 6 months then poke your head out and start kicking and screaming with bad information.

Go compile your 25 list and let me work on keeping this place honest.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Tell the Janitor to send me the password so I can get in and get the updates.

Golden Boy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom