Les Jones new chem

HSeven

Les, is your new chem, Slop and Gobble, just for trashed greasy resturants? :?:

I thought I would prespray it down and scrub with a 175 floor machine (green pad) and then extract.

Thanks,
Brady

HSeven said:
Les, is your new chem, Slop and Gobble, just for trashed greasy resturants? :?:

I thought I would prespray it down and scrub with a 175 floor machine (green pad) and then extract.

Thanks,
Brady

Joyce and I cleaned our house, we mixed 6- 1/2 oz scoops to a 5 qt hydra force sprayer 4 to 1.

We let it dwell for 15 min., no pre-scrub. The carpets cleaned up great. We did use the O-2 Rinse.
The Slop N Gobble is a inexpensive Prespray for high production restaruants or apartments. To answer your question, I think that it can be used for other carpets, just remember that it is a high Ph chemical that has no voc's.

Thanks,
Les

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Ordered some Monday. Slow mule train to the opposite edge of the continent.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I used the triple combo, had a trashed white carpet, not cleaned in 2.5yrs
Mixed some O2 with Hot Sauce, added a few scoops of S&G. I was after a major oxygen cleaning.
BOY did it sure work!! I'll post pics later, bed time.

Name
Ron lippold
my favorite combo so far is 4 scoops of slop and gobble 2 oz of the juice, man what a killer combo. we did some super nasties this week. I use the rinse at 1.5 gallons a hour, my mixture is going in a 5 gallon big boss sprayer. no scrubbing needed. shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Bob Foster

Slop n Gobble (what a name....) with Judson Juice and some powdered peroxide

Mytee 5 gallon sprayer 5 tsp of SnG 6oz of JJ and 1/2 cup of powdered peroxide

DSC04426.jpg

DSC04433.jpg

DSC04429.jpg

DSC04438.jpg

DSC04431.jpg

DSC04441.jpg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Slop and Gobbled, with some O2 and Hot Sauce
2.5yrs since last cleaning

Before: Prevacuumed (top left corner where the wand is has been prepped)
DSC_0574greytowhite.jpg

After
DSC_0578greytowhite.jpg

Before
DSC_0575greytowhite.jpg

After Prespraying and Sebo'ing
DSC_0576greytowhite.jpg

Final
DSC_0577greytowhite.jpg

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Bob Foster said:

DSC04426.jpg

DSC04433.jpg

DSC04429.jpg

DSC04438.jpg

DSC04431.jpg

DSC04441.jpg

Is that asphalt just outside the exterior door?

Bob Foster

Yes and its a good thing that this is a nylon carpet. Also you will notice that there is a brown strip on the clean carpet that seems to be coming out of the concrete. I think it has a bit of a moisture problem. That room used to be a car port and was closed in to become part of a basement suite.

Asphalt driveways are common in that part of town.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Bob Foster said:

DSC04426.jpg

DSC04433.jpg

DSC04429.jpg

DSC04438.jpg

DSC04431.jpg

DSC04441.jpg

I'm glad that I'm not the only cleaner that claims that everything comes out of every carpet we clean. This looks like a typical rat nasty with every kind of spill a family can dish out. Especially when right off of asphalt....sealed with dollar store sealer.......cheap driveway sealer can create many traffic problems on a carpet. Not to mention the gobbs of grease and oil that get tracked in.

Bob Foster

I know I did a good job and they think so too. They thought they would have to tear it out.

The Slop and Gobble really helped on this job.

F

FB7777

Castrol Superclean and clear water rinse out of an 8-1 meter Hydroforce would get the same result

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
My S&G arrived this afternoon. Could have used it on a job this morning.

Bob Foster

I just finished a commercial glue down Olefin in a clothing store that was pretty loaded with soiling for a store. I used the Mytee sprayer again and mixed 6 tsps of S&G with 8 oz of JJ and it came out better than I have ever seen on olefin.

Les this stuff worked great on Olefin.

Jamesh921

Name
James
Castrol Superclean can be found in the auto parts dept at Wal-Mart. I think it's about $12-$13 per gallon. Excellent for cutting grease. NOT SURE if it would be best suited for the carpet cleaning industry.

I tried some on C-tile floor a few years ago and scrubbed with black pad - not much help. But, nothing else would budge it either except a paint scraper and some elbo grease.

I would think getting this stuff rinsed out would be the problem.

Bob Foster

I know a few people who have tried it on restaurants including myself. It foams like a bugger and rinses terribly.

I remember making a concoction up with some Judson Juice and something else with some Purple Power and it turned my hydroforce into a glob of goo and plugged everything up. Mike calls them clobsters.

I've made a few different brands of clobsters :lol: .

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Bob Foster said:
I just finished a commercial glue down Olefin in a clothing store that was pretty loaded with soiling for a store. I used the Mytee sprayer again and mixed 6 tsps of S&G with 8 oz of JJ and it came out better than I have ever seen on olefin.

Les this stuff worked great on Olefin.

have you used it as a stand alone yet, Bob??

I see you're boosting it with d'lime

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
and it stinks like butyl hell.

only cause it is..... :lol:
Industrial Purple kicks Castrol's watered down azz....

No, we don't use it on carpet (we have tried it) but quality sledgehammer chems designed for CCing is what we use ...cause they're better/more effective ...I don't GAS if they cost more

The IP is used for general purpose cleaning

..L.T.A.

Bob Foster

Larry, a few of us have an early test batch of Slop and Gobble and Les as added an active ingredient that is in Judson Juice that works better on general soil to subsequent batches of Slop and Gobble. That is why I mixed the JJ into it.

The new batch made in the last few weeks has the extra ingredient added to it and it won't need the JJ to add this ingredient. Les has tested the new S&G and it has enhanced the general soil removal capability. Les said there are only about 6 or 7 of us that have the earlier test batches.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've been using it on a few jobs, I mixed 5oz (10scoops) in a 2 gal container, then sprayed that at 4:1
scrubbed with a Whittaker, carpets came up beautiful.
I've my first opportunity to try it on a restaurant this Friday. Its been about 4-5mths since it was last cleaned. I'll mix it as above, apply it at 4:1, and take some pics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom