Lestor and his truck mount

Fon Johnson

admiralclean said:
Can we see a picture of YOU and YOU'RE "TM" in the same picture?

Good God man, you'RE slipping! I can't believe YOU of ALL people let that one by!

lesterj2

for the last time trying to prove who I am...
i am not about to go stand in the rain to take pics..
so as of now this is all the proof i have..
take note of the tattoo..

1003942nq2.jpg

1004016vh4.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Looking around I miss alot working. Who is Lester?

How is everyone doing?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
The Problem wit dumb-asses is....
they don know, that they are dumb-asses, cuz..
who'd wanna be a dumbass...

on purpose?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Maybe he is real busy too. Maybe the influx of new people pulled him out of his comfort zone. Gotta say he is a great guy to have around

Name
I'm Rick James
Lester I dig the shades, very 80's.

I'm curious do you cover your tat's when your in the custy's house. I think that is what Steve was talking about. Since we deal with alot of women, people with tat's can intimidate women who are home alone. That is why alot of the companies wont let you show your tat while working.

Trust and fear is something we must overcome when dealing with these house wifes or little old ladies. people make up their minds about us within the first 2 minutes of meeting us and tat's IMO are a negative impression, no matter what it is. I have tat's under my shirt, I would love to get them on my arms and legs but I dont want to have that chance of being judged by my customers in a negative light. Sucks.

Bob Foster

Supertramp said:

I'm curious do you cover your tat's when your in the custy's house. I think that is what Steve was talking about. Since we deal with alot of women, people with tat's can intimidate women who are home alone. That is why alot of the companies wont let you show your tat while working.

Trust and fear is something we must overcome when dealing with these house wifes or little old ladies. people make up their minds about us within the first 2 minutes of meeting us and tat's IMO are a negative impression, no matter what it is. I have tat's under my shirt, I would love to get them on my arms and legs but I dont want to have that chance of being judged by my customers in a negative light. Sucks.

Thanks for being civil and constructive to Lester. I'm sure he appreciates it, and I do too. I believe in him and with the help of a few others around here we are going to help this man make it.

lesterj2

Brent said:

OK, i understand where you coming from.. But as of now most of my clients are my family and they have no problem with the tats.. But now since I have the truckmount I plan on expanding my clientèle base. So I just may look into purchasing me some long sleeve tops...

Name
I'm Rick James
Jst remember company image is one ofhe MOST important things. You can do a great job get all the stains out, but if you make a bad impression its all out the door. I like to think of it like acting when your in a customers house, having to adapt to different people. A clean van a a clean usinform goes a long way, always give direct eye contact and never check out their a** when there bending over they might catch you in a mirror :D . You gotta be slick about it.

If you can make the customer feel comfortable, safe and happy then half the battle is won.

This job is more about customer relationships than anything else...

If I put plastic spinners on my van is that a bad company image?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Brent said:
Jst remember company image is one ofhe MOST important things. You can do a great job get all the stains out, but if you make a bad impression its all out the door. I like to think of it like acting when your in a customers house, having to adapt to different people. A clean van a a clean usinform goes a long way, always give direct eye contact and never check out their a** when there bending over they might catch you in a mirror :D . You gotta be slick about it.

If you can make the customer feel comfortable, safe and happy then half the battle is won.

This job is more about customer relationships than anything else...

If I put plastic spinners on my van is that a bad company image?

I think I'm gonna cry :cry: People are really listening to me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, lets talk image once more. This is the thing I know from personal experience. I had long ass hair from the time I was in 7th grade until I was about 30 years old. I was a pretend rock star and a biker with an attitude. The day....and I mean the DAY I shaved my head (cause I was gettin old and bald) customers treated me different, regulars applauded and I got more business referred to me than ever..esp with the TM.

Lester, you look fine, but the tats probably should be covered and I don't know how you dress, but always in a uniform whenever near you van and you must speak to your customers on an inteligable level. But I am sure you already knew that...esp. if you have read alot of my posts.

You'll do fine.

Name
I'm Rick James
Lestor I haven't online met you yet. Where did you work for the 5 years in this industry. I too am just starting my own business and my used TM was installed last month. I just need to buy a hydraforce and I'm done. Very exciting and scary too.

Anyone knows what happen to Anthony Reyes from a few years ago?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom