Lestor and his truck mount

Brent said:
Lester I dig the shades, very 80's.

I'm curious do you cover your tat's when your in the custy's house. I think that is what Steve was talking about. Since we deal with alot of women, people with tat's can intimidate women who are home alone. That is why alot of the companies wont let you show your tat while working.

Trust and fear is something we must overcome when dealing with these house wifes or little old ladies. people make up their minds about us within the first 2 minutes of meeting us and tat's IMO are a negative impression, no matter what it is. I have tat's under my shirt, I would love to get them on my arms and legs but I dont want to have that chance of being judged by my customers in a negative light. Sucks.

I have tats too but mine are covered up...... but perception of tats are not as bad as they USED to be, one my techs ahs one on his forearm ...and he is my best tech and most asked for by name.. Les I think you you will be fine just win them over with your personality.

lesterj2

C Pennington said:
Brent said:
Lester I dig the shades, very 80's.

I'm curious do you cover your tat's when your in the custy's house. I think that is what Steve was talking about. Since we deal with alot of women, people with tat's can intimidate women who are home alone. That is why alot of the companies wont let you show your tat while working.

Trust and fear is something we must overcome when dealing with these house wifes or little old ladies. people make up their minds about us within the first 2 minutes of meeting us and tat's IMO are a negative impression, no matter what it is. I have tat's under my shirt, I would love to get them on my arms and legs but I dont want to have that chance of being judged by my customers in a negative light. Sucks.

I have tats too but mine are covered up...... but perception of tats are not as bad as they USED to be, one my techs ahs one on his forearm ...and he is my best tech and most asked for by name.. Les I think you you will be fine just win them over with your personality.
yea between my personality and my O.C.D. for cleanliness. I think they will be satisfied customers...

hogjowl

Idiot™
Unless there's a sizable Mexican market, and the "hood" is huge in Albany, you're going to die a painful death in carpet cleaning. Cuz you look like a criminal.

Shave the facial hair, and lose the gangster clothes.

Whiten up your act BOY! :p

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Damn, Brutal Mahtin!
I am sure he looks much more presentable to his clients right Lester?? Help a brutha out here.
:mrgreen:

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i think your all idiots like bob said i think your only callin lester out because he is not a y-t like all of yous , i jus could not help but notice how many of you have tried too bash him almost like sharks on bloody meat . some things will never change ,the only people i dont want in my home are yous that make all those posts and comments it really shows why ccers get such a bad rep .so too hell wit yall

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
...and the next meeting will be at 6.30 pm bring your own cross

sad reflection on middle class america.......

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
glenboy said:
i think your all idiots like bob said i think your only callin lester out because he is not a y-t like all of yous , i jus could not help but notice how many of you have tried too bash him almost like sharks on bloody meat . some things will never change ,the only people i dont want in my home are yous that make all those posts and comments it really shows why ccers get such a bad rep .so too hell wit yall

Yea I hate people who generalize :roll:

Fon Johnson

In the end it really does not matter what anyone here thinks about anyone else. It is what the customer thinks that matters, and I suppose that will vary from person to person. As far as appearance and professionalism, I have heard what former customers of other cleaners have said about them.. Fish in a barrel.

My customers (or at least my TARGET) expects clean cut, no piercings, no tats, professional, courteous, knowledgable, and friendly. Given that, that is what I must give them.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Wow! Seems like nothing has changed in alabama! You guys still have monthly meetings?
admiralclean said:
Unless there's a sizable Mexican market, and the "hood" is huge in Albany, you're going to die a painful death in carpet cleaning. Cuz you look like a criminal.

Shave the facial hair, and lose the gangster clothes.

Whiten up your act BOY! :p

Mikey P

Administrator
You guys just don't know our beloved Marty very well.

If you read between the lines you'll detect a very tender, heart felt message there to a fellow cleaner whom he is very concerned about.

Back
Top Bottom