Let's just say....

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
You have won the auction for something you have been wanting to buy for awhile at a good price. You are getting ready to send out the money and your father shows up on your back porch- he says that "ben you are the only one i can come to, please don't tell your mother about this, but i need to borrow money again".

How much did he need to borrow...enough for me to have to email Mike and tell him that bad news- this had nothing to do with my wife and I honestly can't believe the amount of disrespect that is shown on this board.

So ban away Mike, your such a big man....

bensurdi said:
You have won the auction for something you have been wanting to buy for awhile at a good price. You are getting ready to send out the money and your father shows up on your back porch- he says that "ben you are the only one i can come to, please don't tell your mother about this, but i need to borrow money again".

How much did he need to borrow...enough for me to have to email Mike and tell him that bad news- this had nothing to do with my wife and I honestly can't believe the amount of disrespect that is shown on this board.

So ban away Mike, your such a big man....

Ben
I thought you were the big money cleaner within the whole BB ? Didn't you say that you had a job ticket average of 750.00 ?

My B.S. detector is going off big time here.

Name
Jesse
This is what credit cards are for. Was the offer made to pay late, or is it just a case of honoring commitments the American way, "I'm not paying, and you cant do sheet about it"?

Bob Foster

Ben
It's too bad about your father's difficulty and the inadvertent financial predicament you ended up in because of this. But if you had been honest and up front with Mike then this would have never come out.

It's your own fault that your entrails are now out on the table for everyone to see so don't be blaming this board. We as a group have shown a great deal of compassion and financial generosity to those in a time of need.

So may I suggest that you apologize to Mike for not telling him the truth. It may be a bit humiliating but the collective membership of this board would find your presence welcome again with a new found level of honesty and humility.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ben I am still completly amazed with you. People here went out of their way to help you when you came on here begging for help. People sent you things free of charge and you have not repayed that generosity in anyway all the while you have made these huge claims of how well your doing.

Personally it doesn't matter that to me that I sent you anything free and you have yet to place a single order with me. I didn't help you with the intention of you ever paying it back but your actions and words over the last several months shows me that if your robbed again I will not be helping you again.

Mikey P

Administrator
The initial emails were..
Got it. Yes I have pay pal. I just have to have my wife run over the statements to make sure that I am aloud to buy this ;) I really didn't think I would wind up getting it but HEY that’s how it works eh!

and..

Mike I am unable to purchase the fan right now. You can award the next bidder I believe there was a guy that bid 425 on it. I apologize for the inconvenience. I just have too many bills stacked up this month to make it make sense.

My reaction was based on that.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
This is the reason I didn't bid on the OP machine.
Doesn't fit into my budget and I knew it.
Temptation is hard to resist.
I could of got the damn thing but I have to stay on target.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ben is a PRODUCT of his GENERATION....... :!:

His generation has been TAUGHT by this world...that MONEY is everthing..!!!!!!!!!
I have 2 children his AGE...and they "were" BRAINWASHED into thinking that they have
a FREE PASS ...."CERTAIN ENTITLEMENT's"...

Bob is spot-on in his post....The problem is, that Ben "CAN'T" come to that conclusion own his own!!!!!!!! This is the "ME" generation....It is SAD to say....BUT this type of BEHAVIOR has
DESTROYED our COUNTRY..!!!!!!

Ben's, Responce to this problem is to "BLAME" his Father...Why run his Father under the Bus?
He has a TOTAL disreguard for his fathers need for PRIVACY.!!!! It is JUST an EXCUSE to
pawn his OBLIGATION...off on the misfortune of OTHERS!! "ME...ME...ME...ME" :oops:

Ben, Has PMed me before..& seems to be an OK fellow.. So whatever the reason for not
following through with the deal..? Should have been HANDLED privately between Him & Mike.

This is "NOT" the PLACE to air-out your "DIRTY LAUNDRY"... :wink:

There are Too Many Assholes "LIKE ME" that have NO USE for WHINING BABY's....

A MONK told me once ...."SOMETIMES there is NO NURISHMENT in the TRUTH !!!"

This could very well be one of those times.... :roll:

Sooooooooo......BIte your tounge & take the PUNISHMENT................. :wink:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Every generation says similar things about the next generation. I'm not a fan of generalizing and have over 100 emplyees, many of them 1 or even 2 generations younger than me now and I don't find them to be that way. Not agreeing or disagreeing with your opinion of ben, cause I don't know him from Adam or anything about this issue.

Ken

diamond brian

$750 min job? Booked out for weeks? Dad's president of some big company?

Time to come clean, CEO; before Crowley gets a chance to read this thread :twisted:

F

FB7777

good grief

you had buyers remorse and told Mike you didn't have the scratch

this is a more sympathetic excuse, you shoulda used this one first :roll:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
bensurdi said:
How about raising money for me to box every single one of these fags that have big mouths.
Honestly though, i would love to put some gloves on and show you my airpath to your jaw.

tough guy....:roll: :roll: :roll:

My money's on Crowely...

..L.T.A.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
this was getting out of control, alot of the people on here obviosly need more drama in there lives. i have siad it before and will say it again do not post anything on this borad that you believe warrants sypamthy because all you will recieve are comment like the ones above.

:eek: LET IT BE LIKE WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE, PASSED AND LONG GONE! :eek:

squash the beef!

and who know now i might get a good deal on an airpath so it wont be so bad at all. :mrgreen:

dealtimeman said:
this was getting out of control, alot of the people on here obviosly need more drama in there lives. i have siad it before and will say it again do not post anything on this borad that you believe warrants sypamthy because all you will recieve are comment like the ones above.

:eek: LET IT BE LIKE WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE, PASSED AND LONG GONE! :eek:

squash the beef!

and who know now i might get a good deal on an airpath so it wont be so bad at all. :mrgreen:
Sorry that is a crook of bull pucky.

This BB has many times over helped out cleaners who are down on there luck. This BB will also smell a RAT and call out the BS when they see it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I wish I had time to respond and point out all the BS this guy has spewed

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Heres the thing guys, I have said that I make an average ticket price of 800 dollars. During the month that this was posted, It was 832 average ticket for the month. This month it is 673 average.

I gladly will invite anyone that wants to come check out my shop and 2 truck, soon to be 3 truck operation that I have created in under 1 year. I will show you all of the equipment that I have aquuired, I will show you my 38 page business plan of how I was able to do this and I will gladly share ideas with others on my passion for this industry.

But why in the world would people feel it's necessary to publicly insult someone based on false aqusations from someone who has never seen my face, let alone seen my business. Just about every succesful guy in our industry has taken shit from people because of there success and it's unclear as to why anyone would want to create enemies with others in the industry that can provide a network of critical advice to help EVERYONE grow their business.

Instead of spending 7 days a week on a chat forum, why not go out and create a successful business, one that you CAN brag about, instead of trying to dog on people who are all ready doing this.

I just purchased a new phoenix dehumidifier, a new truckmount, 3 wands, 4 air movers, a new truck, and many other things. When i was asked to borrow 7 thousand dollars it didn't exactly leave me with much money to use towards an airpath.

I do not use credit cards... I pay for everything in cash. Everything i own is paid for accept one of my trucks and slide in units.

Again, anyone who feels that their "bs meter" is going off when they read this should pick up the phone and call me instead of blasting there own bs on this forum. Show a little respect for others.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Blah
blah blah

You've lied and continue to lie

Blah blah my father inlaw is a gahzillionaire
My father did great and retired well off and now he needs some chump change

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
bensurdi said:
I just purchased a new phoenix dehumidifier, a new truckmount, 3 wands, 4 air movers, a new truck, and many other things.

I'm curious, Ben..
when you were being a big baller throwin' all that cash around, did you send a little sump'um-sump'um to all the dudes that sent you FREE stuff when you were begging for handouts a year or so ago?

..L.T.A.

I doubt Ben has a 500 dollar plus job average but I will say this. Some people have electric personalities, and people are just drawn to them. My brother's friend introduced me to carpet cleaning. He was 40 but acted 20. He had a steady stream of repeat customers and referrals. He worked out of the back of his car with a 175, a vacuum, carpet shampoo, a brush, and a couple spotters. Nothing fancy at all. The key was he was cleaning carpet that was not very dirty at all. He turned 2 room and hall jobs into 800 dollar plus jobs on a weekly basis. His customers didn't care that he didn't have the best equipment. All they cared about was having a clean cut person they liked working in their home. They may have even known they were being ripped off, but they always called back because he made them laugh and made the cleaning experience fun. He was by the way very knowledgeable as he had worked for numerous carpet cleaning companies as a technician or a manager, but where he shined was sales. He was very good at upselling where the customer was more than eager to spend their hard earned money, and he taught me most of his strategies, and I am not talking about adding protector or deodorizer or some other hack upsell. I am talking about adding a 1000 to the ticket in on site rug cleaning, cleaning a sofa for 200-400 dollars, cleaning and polisihing wood floors for big money etc. Mikey and some others on this board are similar to him with stone cleaning etc. My point is Ben most likely is full of shit, but don't nag on someone because there are people in our industry that make very good money without all the latest equipment etc. Ben may not have a lot of money, but he may be building a customer base and expanding and getting nice sized tickets, he just may not be doing a lot of work right now either. A lot of guys on this board are always searching for the key to getting high paying residential jobs. Here is the answer plain and simple. It takes time, and having a good personality and people skills will go a long way in the referrals you get and how much money you make.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom