Lets see your business cards...

Ryan

The psychology thing might be worth worrying about when you get to the size of Ken Snow.. but I think some of the little guys spend too much time sitting on the computer screwing with stuff like this and too little time out getting work and getting things done. Me included.

BTW hows kabluey coming along? :mrgreen:

th_99abda34.jpg

You can't tell it in the photo but these cards are thick with raised lettering and linen textured.

I'm in the middle of redoing them right now, I'll post the new ones when I'm done.

Here are my 5 around door hangers.

viewer123.png

Website will be done sometime....

K

Kabluey

Ryan said:
The psychology thing might be worth worrying about when you get to the size of Ken Snow.. but I think some of the little guys spend too much time sitting on the computer screwing with stuff like this and too little time out getting work and getting things done. Me included.
Im sure all O/O spend to much time on little things like that, amoung other things. The understanding of your target market is key no matter how big you are.

Its going good, I introduce the name on some marketing. The whole switch over most likely wont happen until things slow down here. I dont have the software or training in design so I am subbing that out to someone that does it for a living, but I know my target market.

th_99abda34.jpg

You can't tell it in the photo but these cards are thick with raised lettering and linen textured.

I'm in the middle of redoing them right now, I'll post the new ones when I'm done.

You use GotPrints for printing? They are offering specials right now.

viewer123.png

You doing a DIY or having someone do the design?

Ryan

Thanks Daniel.

Brent, DIY with wordpress. Its going to look pretty sweet when I get finished and I can edit/change it around whenever I want too. That was my major reason for doing a DIY, so that I can change it easily.

Your Go Green stuff looks great, but I do have one question while we're discussing marketing material. Why didn't you capitalize your name?

K

Kabluey

Ryan said:
Thanks Daniel.

Brent, DIY with wordpress. Its going to look pretty sweet when I get finished and I can edit/change it around whenever I want too. That was my major reason for doing a DIY, so that I can change it easily.

Your Go Green stuff looks great, but I do have one question while we're discussing marketing material. Why didn't you capitalize your name?

I liked it. I did the DIY website with Homestead, pretty easy to do. I didnt do the Go Green stuff, the person who did had their house robbed and they cleared them out. She no longer does design....Very sad..

My card is a few years old. I like it because it is real glossy which you can't tell in the photo. I hardly ever give someone a card unless they specifically ask for one. I usually hand out magnets. I got a great deal on some heavy duty magnets that will actually get used on the fridge. I got 2k for 350, but I can't remember where I got them.

IMAG006612.jpg

IMAG00671.jpg

K

Kabluey

After the hand shake, I had them my card. If you go to GotPrints.com you can get your cards printed for half the cost.

Ryan said:

th_99abda34.jpg

viewer123.png

very nice.....and you went up a notch with the comment about how some BDCC spend to much time on here....maybe thats why there fat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom