Mikey P

Administrator
It means I'm so good I dont have to ask them to post reviews

Yelp is HUGE here in this Silicon Valley bed room community

I hear it's huge in Seattle and New York as well

S

sam miller

Mikey P said:
I get a shit load of new customers each month.

More than I'd like to be honest.

I think, thunk, thought that my repeat would be higher by now so, either we suck as cleaners or we charge too much for you average Joe.

Lots of move in and outs, wood floors, tough economy, yadayada and the like... skew our repeat number. Folks that try us once and say "yeah that was great but not $100-$200 greater than the last dudes" is what really gets us.

Too many home owners just don't need a one on one relationship with their carpet cleaner so our charm, trustworthiness and whitebreadness don't always guarantee a life long repeat.

Unfortunately there are only so many .50 a foot clients in this town to go around..

...or maybe this is normal, what are your thoughts, and if you don't mind sharing your numbers?

I guess I'm a bit sceered that if the interweb light went out I'd be fooked.
Just wondering if I should go back to 40 cents, skip a step or 3 and (hopefully) keep the 2nd truck busier..

today's report.. (Vortex/2 man crew with the Lima Bean only working a few days these last two months...)

2926d463.jpg

My suggestion or thought for myself is start another business based on that demographic using the web and the services You already use a second business that cater to a frugal crowd might work.

Then You still have existing revenue and Your building another revenue stream.

F

FB7777

I still believe you should heed the advice I gave you during our $500/hour growth guru session

Stay the course with your rates, and be happy that your clients are still willing to pay considering they are getting less of your personal cleaning touch

Not a slam on your crew, Im sure youve trained them well. But as you phase your self off the truck, some customers may have a harder time differentiating Mikey P Conneiseur Suck Mopping from the more affordable cleaners in your area

A second cheaper startup for you would be a disaster

I'd look at more commercial work

Mikey P

Administrator
Fred according to Marty and Jimmy you are a complete fraud so I tossed your advice out the window and am signing contracts in a OxyFresh franchise later today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom