Lets talk hourly cost

Name
Jesse
We know the posts about what is charged per hour, but what about hourly cost estimates. I know there's other ways of calculating what to charge but I like to focus on cost while on the typical job.

Our average residential job is around 600sqft & 1.3hrs for a 2 man crew. With factors averaged such as labor, overhead, ect.. I've figured currently our residential cleaning units will cost a average of $129hr strictly on the job under normal conditions. This is up from my last estimate of $117 6 months ago, which held pretty accurate. The change is due to increased advertising and increased equipment replacement planned. Our Ad budget is a little higher than I'd like but were a 2.5 year old cc biz trying to grow.

For you guys with 2 or more trucks, what's your hourly cost?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Something is very wrong. Either your term "hourly costs" actually means "hourly revenues", or you have a black hole in your truck...

Thanks,
Lee

Name
Jesse
Nope, that's Averaged expenses of EVERYTHING broken down to averaged # of working hours per day on the average job. I don't clean or do the maintenance so I only put about 8hrs per week into the carpet cleaning division unless time on this board counts.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
That cost will drop dramatically as you get and do more work.

Lee- If someone spends %100 a week on adv, and only works 1 hr their adv cost alone is $100 hr.

Get 40 hrs of work per 100 and it is now only $2.50 per hour. The power of volume on all fixed costs is incredible.

Ken

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I think youve spent to much time with them sheep :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom