let's try this question here

WISE

Not getting much action in the hardware section...

Need two new GOOD portables. The M5 seems to be a good choice from what I can tell.

Any advice on who would give me the best deal on 2 of em?

Thanks
WISE

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
What are you planning to use them for?

Carpet, Tile, Upholstery, ?.

I don't like portables for cleaning carpet. I would rather OP a carpet and get better results much easier. I've done both.

Tile may be a different story because you're sopping up more water. I like OP on some upholstery too....Not all upholstery.

So what's your application?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
WISE said:
Not getting much action in the hardware section...

Need two new GOOD portables. The M5 seems to be a good choice from what I can tell.

Any advice on who would give me the best deal on 2 of em?

Thanks
WISE
Depends on what you mean by best deal. I included 25' vac/sol hose and and 12 gl chems 4-Prochem 4-Steam Way 4-Pro's Choice and $150 shipping credit for each machine so that may or not cover the shipping and if you call with a problem I will actually take care of it not ignore you are pass you off or tell you that sucks your screwed.

WISE

Application: an insane amount of carpets. Wool and Nylon.
Upholstery. And water extractions. M5 can have auto pump out right?
Had the account for years and just wear out the equipment. Which is fine, they pay top dollar and I don't mind replacing the equipment as needed.

John, thanks. I had you top of my list anyway.

Since I cant find anybody to build the "resort portable" I designed; I guess I will just buy a few more of the stock design units and wear their ass out too ;)

Thanks for the replies
Wise

WISE

Re OP
I had a Brute...it did well, but not for this particular property.
Plus I hated using the Brute. Cimex is hands down my preferred machine if the Truckmounts can't reach it. Porty last choice unless specified for or otherwise requires HWE.

With that said, I will pay for a prototype to be built of the "resort portable" sometime soon. Just need to find somebody that wants to take my money for the work.

It would make a mytee fine niche offering/machine for SOME manufacturer. And I don't care about making money off the design. I just want the damn machine! :)

I WOULD like to make money off my air mover transport idea. Just all these clients taking up all my time and can't work on it! Not complaining tho. But it would be something entirely unique and proprietary for an air mover manufacturer...or anybody but Dri Heaves.
Thanks again all
Wise

John Olson

Name
John Olson
M-5 plus is what you want. I don't charge for the upgrade from m-5 to the plus. It just doesn't make sense to buy the m-5 I think my tee should only offer the M-5 as a plus. Now if your not in a hurry and can wait until say first of October there might be something that just might knock your socks off 8) and no I won't and can't say who what where or when so don't ask.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom