Lets welcome Laura Ortbahn from Prochem

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
This thread long departed from welcoming a respected manufacturers representative to the board.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Bawb you're correct. I have class after all...its just all "low".

Anytime I hear people talk about class, I can't help but remember that Rodney Dangerfield movie about him going to college(back to school?)...

Call me sometime when you have no class...

Cracks me up EVERY time! He(Rodney) was awesome.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Bringing this back around:

Laura, do you have any information you might want to share about your protector, Fourgard?

Name
Nate W.

Happens to the best of them....

Tell Timmy to send me a sample of Dry Slurry...... He knows who I am....

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
Bringing this back around:

Laura, do you have any information you might want to share about your protector, Fourgard?

Jim, Thank you for specifying what type of protector you wanted additional information on! I may have been slightly mislead from the previous posts on this thread :)

I didn't think I would have to jump into "sales" mode so quickly! And there are so many benefits I am not sure where to begin...

Here are six “selling” points we like to use.
  1. FourGuard offers soil, stain, and fiber abrasion protection - It protects against water-based soils, oil-based soils, and abrasion (scratching) from dry soils. There is also extra added acid dye blocker replenishments to help repel stains from products like soda, coffee, gatorade, wine, tea…blah, blah, blah.
  2. There are two options (Everyone loves options!) FourGuard B130 is a ready to use, no dilution necessary… and then there is B133 which has a 1:3 dilution ratio. You will get the most bang for your buck when buying the 1:3 version. But the RTU option is great for people looking to save on time and won’t to have to worry about chemical waste by employees using the ‘glug’ method!
  3. Staying on the topic of saving $$… FourGuard covers more per square foot than almost all of the most popular brands – in some cases almost double! B130 (RTU) gets you 400 sqft per gallon, and B133 (1:3) will get you a whopping 1600 sqft because each gallon creates four gallons of product.
  4. Just like options, people like versatility! FourGuard can be used on carpets, area rugs, upholstery and fine textiles and we recommend it for use on almost all synthetic and natural fibers…but, here comes the asterisk **when pre-tested and applied properly!!
  5. And to continue on the asterisk… “when applied properly” it can be used on delicate fibers such as wool and other natural fibers without the fear of shrinkage, texture change or fiber distortion. After all it is Woolsafe Approved!
  6. Last but not least – it has the Prochem name, and Prochem backing. If for any reason you should encounter problems or questions about applications or usage a representative will always be happy to help!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom