Lets welcome Laura Ortbahn from Prochem

Name
Nate W.
Awesome! :lol:

****Warning that crazy dude lives in Hawaii, make him pay for shipping! :eekk:

294.gif

Hmm, let's see... I was going to get a sample at the last Mikey's Fest, but wasn't sure about TSA and my bags... Last time TSA went through my bags, they took my blow-up doll...:shifty:.. We don't have a Prochem dealer on my island... My pops knew Timmy when he had black hair and was a Chemspec rep... I heard it's good, and being stuck out in the middle of no-where sucks...

The list could go on... Lmk if you got a case of samples for me to try... :lol:

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
294.gif

Hmm, let's see... I was going to get a sample at the last Mikey's Fest, but wasn't sure about TSA and my bags... Last time TSA went through my bags, they took my blow-up doll...:shifty:.. We don't have a Prochem dealer on my island... My pops knew Timmy when he had black hair and was a Chemspec rep... I heard it's good, and being stuck out in the middle of no-where sucks...

The list could go on... Lmk if you got a case of samples for me to try... :lol:

Send me your address and I will see what I can do... Can't make any promises. But if you don't ask the answer is always no!

Reactions: Nate The Great
Name
Nate W.

Most ask for my number, but I like how you work.... :shifty:

Chavez on Nate's computer........

I'll pm you my address.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ok you get ONE wish from the Genie. :winky:

df4cc313-e57c-40c5-a3e1-a33a0aae5063_zpss3hocjqe.jpg
Couldn't help but notice that this specific unshaven, Midwestern Genie came out of what seems to be an empty beer bottle.
Is that significant?
Because he sure don't look like a reliable wish granter.

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
Laura,

Best advice I can give ya, stay engaged with the board.

Most people(I hope) on the board want to support distys/suppliers/etc. involved with the board. Most products we/I use on a daily basis are from distys I'd have no idea existed if not for the board.
Any and all advice is appreciated !!!! Thank you :)

Name
Lee Stockwell
She's first class in my book. VERY capable, I suspect she spends a lot of time fixing others' mistakes, with class.

I'm a bit ashamed of the way some men in our industry treat ladies, but she seems very adept at navigating around them (I've seen that in action!) My daughter can handle them similarly. I'm proud of that ability.

Very good for our industry, we should appreciate her.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom