Letter

Name
Ron lippold
I'm looking to send a letter to clients that I have not seen in over 3 years. Also to old estimates.

i was wondering if anyone had a sample letter I could look at.
Thanks.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I believe John Braun has a "we miss you " letter and or post card. Maybe he will post it?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Ron,

Do you use service monster? I ask because after I believe 18+ months there are 1-2 greetings cards, one of them is a "we miss you" one.

If it's been that long, I would personally call them or have someone do it and say that you're updating their account information. Tell them you're just making sure there's still at such address and phone number etc. Mention it's been 3 years since their last cleaning and you wanted to make sure they knew you were still around as well. At the point you can figure out if you want to ask them if they need any cleaning and or a special your running to get them to clean "now".

Name
Ron lippold
I want to also send a few of the referral buck, one to use and others to hand out., I have been running into a lot of customers that are well over 3 years old. They all mention the cards they got.

i have lots of old stone tile and Saltillo jobs as well as lots of old carpet est I would like to have a chance to get back.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I want to also send a few of the referral buck, one to use and others to hand out., I have been running into a lot of customers that are well over 3 years old. They all mention the cards they got.

i have lots of old stone tile and Saltillo jobs as well as lots of old carpet est I would like to have a chance to get back.

PM me your email address Ron, i have a template somewhere.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom