Lexington, SC?

apexgigi

Yeah....been while since I posted but........I have a friend looking for a certified and reputable company that services Lexington, SC that can do the clean and repair of carpets :). Please let me know if you know anyone!

Thanks!
Gigi

A

amazingcleansc

apexgigi said:
Yeah....been while since I posted but........I have a friend looking for a certified and reputable company that services Lexington, SC that can do the clean and repair of carpets :). Please let me know if you know anyone!

Thanks!
Gigi

I'm in Lexington County and I'm a certified section 8 slayer

apexgigi

That long with the kid in the vehicle??? Ugh! Lol. So it would mean I would get left out of the festivities---and that family has some awesome shindigs!!! Did you get my message on facebook? I love love love the ad!!!!! We have been trying to educate people as well :). Uphill battle tho!

Of course.....if you wanna babysit a 2 year old.....lol

Have a great weekend!

bobrog

albradham said:
Come on Gigi, a good friend could ride 1 1/2 hours to help them out. Lets say a nice dinner and a beer or two. LOL :lol:

Nobody is gonna give her a truck key somewhat amus

apexgigi

Q can always drive.....with his crazy sleep schedule as of late....I will just sleep for the ride......seeing as he really likes the aero......hmmmmm. Lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom