LG pressure relief valve

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
This came with my 3HT, any idea how it is supposed to be plumbed in? Looks like a copper compression fitting on the one end.

IMG_5156.jpg

IMG_5157.jpg

Name
Shawn Forsythe
On the outlet of the heater you will need a tee fitting (yes, a few other parts are needed, sice the heater outlet and the relief valve is of differing pipe sizes). The solution will flow through the tee fitting, and the branch of the tee will house the threaded end of the Pressure Relief Valve. Then put a hose on the barbed end of the relief valve to act as a drain/discharge, in case over-pressurization sets the valve off. The hose will allow you to direct this flow to outside the van, or maybe to the waterbox where it won't soak the van.

Make sure that you set the relief valve, since they don't come with any particular setting.

30tkryo.jpg

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Shawn, you know way too much. Thanks. Funny, I couldn't find that diagram on the Little Giant web site. :)

Name
I'm Rick James
Tried to post a pic of my set up but it says "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached".

Mine is set up a little different. That is a nice drawing shawn tell your kids they did a great job. :D

Greenie

This is how i set all of mine up....notice the SafeConnect (yes it's worth replacing 2X a year).

Is your releif valve a 600psi or a 1000psi?
DSC02322.jpg

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Is your releif valve a 600psi or a 1000psi
?

I believe they're the same valve just adjusted differently. My high pressure lg accidently came with the 600. Loosen the black nut and turn the knob to adjust.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom