life certainly presents its challenges..

Mikey P

Administrator
If I may make some suggestions mr playa lot

Dexter I think 8 seasons
Breaking bad is really good
Justified is good

What happened anyway did u fall down on your motorcycle?

I've seen all those too.

Fell down 3.5 years ago on the road. Healed up but re-aggravated the problem on on dirt last summer.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
Ya I. Bought a kx450 prob not the best idea for a 54yr old
But it's a lot of fun we have some great place to ride around here

Drag racin right around the corner a lot safer ya know,

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Dont go cheap on gear..

X001.jpg

X003.jpg

Reactions: dgardner

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
When ever we got a new school bus driver in grade school it was my job to break him in.

On the first day of one particular hard ass, he stopped me from exiting the bus and demanded to know my name so we could have a meeting with the school principle.

Later in the day when my buds and I heard over the intercom "Steve, Steve Austin, would you please come to the principle's office right away", I was king ding dong..

You probably come back to him and others in their late age nightmares to this day Mikey

steve_64

Well my wear a cast for a month experiment was all for naught.

Ill be under going surgery to remove a tiny damaged bone f and to repair some tendon damage.

was it a chip fracture?
i did that playing basketball and passed on the surgery. the bone attached itself to a new spot and now i have this lump below my ankle. took forever to heal but now its my "good" ankle. :errf:

steve_64

the bone where the tendon was attached ripped away from the ankle. i heard it echo off the garage door. it was a loud POP!

the bone chip is still attached to the tendon and eventually reattached itself to something. its still kinda loose, i can flip it around kinda like a knee cap moves around.

maybe they call it something different now, mine was 25 years ago.

high top tennis shoes help my ankles A LOT. regular shoes rub the spot its attached to irritating it. some more than others. the support also helps with swelling when i was heavier and working on concrete floors all day in factories and machine shops. i dont like boots though. i can slip on the high tops by keeping them tied loosely. it also helps to keep them from sweating and stinking. i do look dorky wearing hightops and shorts though.

i have a lot of trouble with rolling my ankles. ive had so many sprained ankles in my life ive lost track of them. ive fallen down stairs while cleaning apartments so many times its a wonder i havent gotten seriously injured. i think i separated my shoulder one time. i landed right on my shoulder on the corner of a wood staircase. took six months to stop hurting.

i hope you recover quickly and that it doesnt linger on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom