life of a truckmount

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I really never cared because I could just buy a new one but with 3 in service how long should I expect these machines to last
Apex currently 2300 hrs
Everest 2650
Bruin 2850

They are all maintained really well, the apex missed a few oil changes at first but every 50-100 hrs

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Liquid cooled, I expect 10,000 before a major overhaul.

However saying that we prefer to sell them off in 4,000-5,000 hour range while they still plenty of life left for the next owner.

That way we end up with a new machine and can expect fewer repair bills other than regular maintenance.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Greg Crowley said:
I really never cared because I could just buy a new one but with 3 in service how long should I expect these machines to last
Apex currently 2300 hrs
Everest 2650
Bruin 2850

They are all maintained really well, the apex missed a few oil changes at first but every 50-100 hrs

Get rid of them NOW.... :!:

Considering you POOR aTtItUdE....&...Pathic PRICING.... "You are SurLeY dooMEd"
Might I suggest a .."RuG DoCtOR"...it fits your business modle to a TEE.... :p :wink: :mrgreen:

j/k
HARPER... :)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have never had a poor attitude with my business I have a poor attitude with the fakers. My effervescent charm is what built my business. The can do and hard work attitude. I built multimillion dollar businesses with it for over 20 yrs.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
MY Bluewave just clipped 8000 and runs flawless. I did have to replace 2 brass fittings that had dissolved after all the use and were leaking. cheap brass :lol:

gene

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I'm up to about 5000 hours and my machine looks as good as the day I bought it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom