Life with a cold water portable..

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
It ain't what Bubbles got Frank.

You're not here for the hunting, are you Bubbles?

If by hunting you mean collecting info. No not here. I would like to consult with Willy and Frank on this when I am ready to do it but do not think that would work. So I guess I will just go to the school of hard knox on this one.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The porty I would like would be able to suck wet and dry. It would be able to handle ANY THING that could be sucked through a 2" whip hose. I would not want to ever have to say I cant use it for this or that.If it can be sucked through a hose I would want to be able to do that. It would be like the ultimate super sucker wet/dry vac. Hows that for starters ?

Boring. Again, you prove your utter lack of knowing , be thankful we do. See below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ3fAkxTS7U

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ya Willy the way I was thinking is to have a small pump inside the waste tank and recycling it into the opening at the waste tank to liquefy the dust and air borne particulates. All larger debri would be held in a collection basket in the waste tank.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Ya Willy the way I was thinking is to have a small pump inside the waste tank and recycling it into the opening at the waste tank to liquefy the dust and air borne particulates. All larger debri would be held in a collection basket in the waste tank.

Attempting to filter filthy waste tank water sufficiently enough, and in enough volume, to be continually sprayed through a small jet would be a clusterfook.

I find even stock portable pump-outs to be plagued with clogging issues.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I was thinking to use a one half inch ID hose with no spray tip then have it shoot the water where the suction line is connected to the waste tank. This should create enough splash to wet the dry particulate. The filter basket would hold all the larger debri. I would place this small pump in a filter basket on the wall about 1 third the way up inside the tank . I would want to get cheap liners made up for the inside of the waste tank. Thinking of burlap or something like that. I would think that any time it is used for dry work that the tank should be about half full of water.

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Did he really suggest we have to have water running through our vac lines for them to suck?

Smoke another Mardie, damn dude!

Ron K

175 with a good brush then a Ninja with a good rinsing solution. Been there done that, you work your ass off but you can get pretty good results.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mardie.
There's the dust downer that people use in truck mounts. You can connect to portable, use a very small jet (to avoid having to fill up the tank continually, unless you use automatic fill up) and turn it on when you need dry vacuuming.

As Frank said, there's no need to reinvent the wheel. Unless you enjoy the process. And if that is the case, power to you and hopefully you'll create the best portable ever. I'd love that to happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom