Liquid plumber? Lol

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Lately it seems that they think we can use Liquid Plumber on these things.
PM's in the past used to have carpet done last lately it seems they are making a point of sending us in before the cleaners.
I have no issues getting this hair out but they are changing the rules

20190926_095914.jpg

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Gets me to thinking(very dangerous!)
I wonder if brushes could be made for my CRB that are rubber, to grab the hair even better.

On this one I put on latex gloves, kept them wet and worked the hair out by hand on the stairs.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
You guys laugh at Sno-Bol......I jus straightened out a jacked up paint job on my wife's Passat....a panel at a time and have a garden hose ready to stop the paint from melting on the ground.....

Ohh if you guys could gain all my knowledge.....
Yor hEDs would explode all at once.....

Reactions: Cleanworks

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
bet it does wonders for his equipment!!
BUT you must be kidding.

because--- this much hair I use the line that if I could I would. !!!LOL :biggrin:
Not kidding. It was witnessed by Mike, Adam Hale, bent handle Todd, Trevor Schultz and myself when we left a restaurant in downtown Boise. Stopped to shoot the crap with a cleaner and he had the bottle sitting there with no shame whatsoever.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
If not mistaken, the main grease cutting chem in consumer drain openers is sodium hydroxide.....lye

so I could see why a grease pit restaurant jockey might spike his juice with some Draino....

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom