Lisa is AWESOME!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I needed a new glide as the local guys glides wore out in less than 3 months. They tried to tell me the plastic one was just as good as Teflon. It broke going on the wand. The Teflon was rubbish too. I ordered a green glide and it got shipped out the same day. You can tell by the weight that the quality is way better than the crap I bought before. Lisa is so easy to deal with and it was less than a week when it arrived. Green glides are at the top of the heap - the rest are just imitators.

Name
Jeff T
The glide I have on my wand is junk. The old glide( greenie) was fantastic.... once it wore out, I replaced it with what my supplier had in stock....
BTW Willie, totally unrelated, but I seen some audio gear for sale on CanuckAudioMart, and the seller was Willie P. Any chance it was you???

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The glide I have on my wand is junk. The old glide( greenie) was fantastic.... once it wore out, I replaced it with what my supplier had in stock....
BTW Willie, totally unrelated, but I seen some audio gear for sale on CanuckAudioMart, and the seller was Willie P. Any chance it was you???
Not me but some cheap knockoff. Kinda like the shitty glide I bought.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Got a Mach 12 a few weeks ago because my old shoulders were complaining and it was the lightest wand I could find. It arrived with the new PMF one-piece slot glide, which is difficult to push over 12 hg because the bridges between the lips are recessed. Called Lisa for a hole glide and she wouldn't take my card cuz I'm so old. I told her no way. She's given me at least two others, so I'll pay for this one. She still wouldn't take my card. Thanks, Lisa!

The Mach 12 with the Greenglides hole glide works great. Super light cuz the fat PMF glide and heavy steel lips it fits over are gone. Great suction and no streaking. Running 12' X 2' whip directly to wand from 2.5 to Devastator filter. Don't know whether I really need 2.5" from the machine for a 1.5" wand, but that's what I've been doing.

Mach 12 was dripping a little from the manifold due to an incomplete weld. Texted PMF on a Friday and had a whole new manifold with jets on Monday.

Lisa has always been fun to work with. And PMF customer service was outstanding.

P.S. I mentioned to Lisa that I was thinking about taking my Lab to the vet because she, very uncharacteristically, hadn't been eating much. (For those who don't know, Lisa does Pug rescue.) She explained that Labs can get inverted stomachs and instructed me to take her temp, palpitate her stomach to see if it was painful for her, and check that her gums were red. I took her to the vet and that's exactly what the vet did. She's fine now. Thanks, Dr. Lisa!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom