Liscenced to pad blood

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Well not quite, but just had possibly the 1st BRUTE arrive in New Zealand!!!

This is my first impressions of the machine after opening the box and using it for the first time.

This 20" Brute will also work along side our Genesis 59, Legend XL, Cimex and Rotowash.

First time I EVER handled an OP machine but just done my lounge room and got to say it handled better than I had heard they do. No not as smooth as a Cimex, but I knew that.

Spray system needs an overhaul (?!) to allow for bigger jets for use in a wool environment as I was needing to travel too slow to get enough encap down.

Also, the fine jets release a fair bit of air bourne particles that get up my nose.... larger droplets from the bigger jets should sort that.

The left hand jet does need re alignment as it tended to spray up the wall as I went past it which is not a good look.

We did have a few time delays getting it into the country but eventually it all got here i good order. Best thing was I had a great agent on the customs case that assisted me in getting it in duty free.

Most of the above I believe is picky stuff and not ment to be a negative on the machine.

Thanks John, Patty and Julie.

John

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
thanx for the feedback John :!:

i look forward to your honest evaluations of a large OP versus the Cimex for encap'ing CGD.

email me if you prefer.

thanx! :) --- Derek.

B Steinbach

Hey John. Congrats on your Brute purchase. It's always fun to get a new tool. I agree with you about the jets. You might want to try some 110 03's rather than the 02's.

Keep us posted on how it compares to your cimex and rotowash.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom