Little Giant #2 To boost Direct drive heat?

Bob Foster

Yup. Or else rip out the exchanger and go with a #4 Little Giant HP and never look back.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Bob Foster said:
Yup. Or else rip out the exchanger and go with a #4 Little Giant HP and never look back.

And waste all the FREE heat coming off my vans engine?? And use more Propane????

Thanks for the help :)

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
AshleyMckendree said:
Bob Foster said:

And waste all the FREE heat coming off my vans engine?? And use more Propane????

Thanks for the help :)

And blow your engine up after a few hours idling on a hot summer day.

Bob Foster

I guess that wouldn't be a good idea if is a water cooled engine. shiteatinggrin If its an air cooled engine it would be no problem. 8)

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Taking advice from Foster is not always smart. He is the same guy who has said to use Goodyear Hose over Parker. LOL. He has never had black death from the Goodyear Hose. Remember before Bob was a carpet cleaner he pumped out porta potties.

Golden Boy

F

FB7777

Will a #2 propane burner ignite when the incoming water is between 180 & 200 degrees?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
AshleyMckendree said:
Would a little giant #2 be able to give me enough temp rise from 185f incoming water to maybe 230 atw?

Most likely. The 2HT is rated for a 60F temperature rise with 1.5 gpm flow. More flow, less heat, vice versa.

Fred Boyle said:
Will a #2 propane burner ignite when the incoming water is between 180 & 200 degrees?

Les will be along shortly to set us straight, but I believe the thermostat has to be tweaked slightly to fire at that high an inlet temperature.

Bob Foster

Waldo said:
Taking advice from Foster is not always smart. He is the same guy who has said to use Goodyear Hose over Parker. LOL. He has never had black death from the Goodyear Hose. Remember before Bob was a carpet cleaner he pumped out porta potties.

Golden Boy

LMYAO Waldo. At least I don't have to do body cavity checks 9-5 like you do. :lol: And it was 1600 gallon shit tanks not those pussy porta potties. Those are the low class turd hurders. I was a high classed turd herder.

I think you got that backwards Waldo. I prefer Paraflex to Neptune but I don't like the way Paraflex sometimes coils.

Did you get your LG going and get the truck back to work?

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I have a old #2 and a pto and have done this when I cleaned my house last time. Worked great. Crazy hot water. I could count to 3 before water would come out of the jets

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom