little giant heater stand

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Does anybody sell them? I was going to make one and was looking for ideas. I'm surprised none of the TM Mfg that sell propane units have them as part of the set up.

After I got rear ended I got to see how easily the thin metal on the lg can rip away.

Thank You.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I had mine built. Even with that, if I had an accident like yours it would rip away from the stand. Almost need to make a sturdy frame for it to prevent it tearing away. Or do what Mike Draper did, he had the box made out of stainless.
08-11-23littlegiantstand002.jpg

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We make custom ones depending on the customer where they are mounting it and how much they want to spend.

Mike Draper

I had my local machine shop make this Little giant stand. Basically its a thick piece of metal with a couple bends in it. Cost $20.00 to have them make it and took less than 10 minutes. It sits about 7" high off the ground. I then had it powder coated. Had my little giant frame duplicated and made out of stainless steel then bolted it to the floor frame. Its solid as can be.
hx2.jpg

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I guess I will go pick up a stick of angle iron and get out the welder or make one out of punched angle. One of my accounts is a commercial door company that will sell me any metal at their cost.

shadygrady

Name
Rob Grady
I bought an old Steamatic machine from a guy who went out of business. The little giant is mounted to the frame with a metal ring sitting about 2 inches from the base. Mounts firmley to unit with 2or3 feet welded to the ring. Bolts right to the frame. Open the ring to loosen with bolt and nut assembly. Simple, doesnt move.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom