little giant heater

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I am thinking of getting a 2ht little giant to set up with my recoil. Since my loan officer shot me down for the truckmount I wanted I found a recoil3 xps with plenty of hose for a great price. I know its not a truck mount but its hell of alot better than the old 200psi powr flite I have been using. Since the recoil already uses 2 cords I want to run a little giant for better heat than the mytee heater . I was thinkin of getting the 2ht little giant. what kind of cleaning temps at the wand could I expect if I get this unit?

juniorc82 said:
I am thinking of getting a 2ht little giant to set up with my recoil. Since my loan officer shot me down for the truckmount I wanted I found a recoil3 xps with plenty of hose for a great price. I know its not a truck mount but its hell of alot better than the old 200psi powr flite I have been using. Since the recoil already uses 2 cords I want to run a little giant for better heat than the mytee heater . I was thinkin of getting the 2ht little giant. what kind of cleaning temps at the wand could I expect if I get this unit?

What is your PSI and your wand jet size ?

LES

roro

Name
Ross Craig
We use 2HT's at 400-450 psi with 2x015's. Plenty of heat.
Suggest you use a 3 HT if you want to go for significantly higher flow and maintain good heat.

roro

Name
I'm Rick James
juniorc82 said:

I couldnt buy the TM I wanted either so I bought a used machine. I put about $800 into replacing a few things and it runs like new. Have you considered getting a used machine?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom