Little Old Lady Made a Hell of a Mess Today

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Sweet old lady, but her tummy must have really been hurting her because she let loose all over the carpet. When I arrived on the scene she looked kind of embarrassed and bewildered, like she wasn't sure what happened, I helped her get cleaned up and got her bed and the carpet all cleaned up thanks to a little help from Quat-A-Lot.

It sucks getting old. She is 18, which is 122 in human years, so it's okay that she has an accident once in a while. We are just glad she's still around and relatively healthy for her age:

d3b6630f-aeca-47c9-b767-96836a33055f_zps279d0e0c.jpg

Take care,
Lisa

Reactions: Vincent Feehan

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i took my little Peke to the groomer Fri ...
the fookers SHAVED about two layers of skin off her belly....cut one whole teet off.....nicked her pee pee and put a humungus gash in the anus....she was tramatized terribly...as was i.....and i came very close to going to jail!
BTW....it was the groomers 13 year old daughter that they were letting practice.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Now THAT would really tick me off! My Peck is the worlds number one horses ass and his groomer makes me pay a premium to handle him, but even HE has never been abused in that kind of way.

Name
Steve Lawrence
i took my little Peke to the groomer Fri ...
the fookers SHAVED about two layers of skin off her belly....cut one whole teet off.....nicked her pee pee and put a humungus gash in the anus....she was tramatized terribly...as was i.....and i came very close to going to jail!
BTW....it was the groomers 13 year old daughter that they were letting practice.

Dang, that's simply horrible. Aren't there any rules for who grooms dogs? SHouldn't one need a license or something?

Hope your pooch is better soon, Bob.

Name
BradFenstermaker
DUDE! I think I would have a talk with the teens Daddy for allowing something so ridiculous. Like my wife said, WHY DIDN'T THEY STOP! Obviously they weren't supervising the kid. Not kids fault so Daddy wood get his Teet, nut sack and Belly, Anus trimmed with my Beard trimmer.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
no... this WAS a professional grooming shop...
so the vets bill was close to $150.........the shop sez they'll give me FIVE free groomings.......
i can't even reply on Mikeys board ,,,the words of my answer..

IMAG0220.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom