Little old lady!

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
We received a small kitchen fire loss on Friday that a little old 76 year old lady put out herself and never called the fire department or 911. Took a ton of guts to do what she did considering she uses a walker and has oxygen in her home. She fell asleep in her chair and woke to the smoke alarms. Going to be a decent clean considering she herself has not cleaned in a few years so she is also getting spring cleaning twice over . Trying to load a photo but it will not let me from my android its says the file upload does not have a file extension ...

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
This is the stove fire this little old lady put out herself and never called the fire dept or 911

Attachments

• PB030001.JPG
    PB030001.JPG
    670 KB · Views: 582
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Tell me about it she is lucky she had a smoke alarm right above her recliner she fell asleep in or she might of not woke up.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
[QUOTinclude ="hogjowl, post: 4324789, member: 40877"]That looks like a normal kitchen in some of the neighborHOODs we have down here.[/QUOTE]
That include your kitchen also?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Mexican ... laundry ... I can see how you would have experience.

You have to admit though, the expectations went way up when you married out of your league.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mexican ... laundry ... I can see how you would have experience.

You have to admit though, the expectations went way up when you married out of your league.
As he (me) mouths "Out of my league" ?:eekk:

I always thought she married up. :winky: Don't tell her any different, I have her brain washed! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
My girl is Italian and well she cooks really well so I have gained a few well more like 13 lbs in the past year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom