Little something for clients...

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
If you want to give your clients a gift - but flowers are too much, and a thank you card is too little - here is something, $10 (that includes shipping) that makes a great impression.

http://bridgegap.littlesomething.com/

Piranha Members can get a dollar off - but even at the regular price, it's a steal for the impression it gives.

I use these as thank you's, to keep connected to my network, and to set the stage before meetings (thank them in advance).

Just a tip a few of you might like.

Lisa

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Doc Holliday said:
Cool thanks Lisa!

You're welcome Chavez... great thing to send to adjusters - not big enough that they feel they have to "refuse" it... but big enough to bring a smile to their face.

Lisa

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think it's a great idea to Nework with local businesses that make or sell small items like that.

I used to give tins of toffee from the Toffee Lady to my "better" clients.

I would give them a tin with my company name, her company name and her business card. This way if they want more, they could just call.

Helping out other local companies AND making your customer happy. Win Win.

Of Course the Toffee Lady would promote my company as well for all the business I sent her...I think that's a win win win right?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I bet it would wipe out Brian's profit margin if he sent out little somethings gifts to his Groupon cutys.

The gift of clean carpet will have to be enough for my customers, but I'll keep the site im mind for the inlaws.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ACE said:
I bet it would wipe out Brian's profit margin if he sent out little somethings gifts to his Groupon cutys.

The gift of clean carpet will have to be enough for my customers, but I'll keep the site im mind for the inlaws.

Naahh, the extra hundred or 2 that I make from the Groupon customers will cover it.

Plus it will help to keep them coming back....along with a clean carpet.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
LisaWagnerCRS said:
If you want to give your clients a gift - but flowers are too much, and a thank you card is too little - here is something, $10 (that includes shipping) that makes a great impression.

http://bridgegap.littlesomething.com/

Piranha Members can get a dollar off - but even at the regular price, it's a steal for the impression it gives.

I use these as thank you's, to keep connected to my network, and to set the stage before meetings (thank them in advance).

Just a tip a few of you might like.

Lisa

Thanks for sharing, I think it's a great idea, and all within a few clicks, done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom