Little tip on filling up your inline sprayer

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Use your lead hose that hooks up to your wand to fill up every time. I know some of you think the courtesy hose should be used. My reason is, you'll know at the beginning of the job if your hose is shooting BLACK water if you use your lead hose. Would you rather see the black water in your inline sprayer jug or your customer's light beige couch?

That's all. Enjoy your Sunday

Reactions: Living The Dream

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Use your lead hose that hooks up to your wand to fill up every time. I know some of you think the courtesy hose should be used. My reason is, you'll know at the beginning of the job if your hose is shooting BLACK water if you use your lead hose. Would you rather see the black water in your inline sprayer jug or your customer's light beige couch?

That's all. Enjoy your Sunday
No, Because if you have a 250' Live hose (Like me) then you'll be filling up your HF with the leftover acid rinse that's in your solution line. So the lesson here is; always fill your HF with your short and stubby courtesy line that's not filled with standing acid neutral water.

Let me know if you need any more advice Matt, I'll be here all day.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That lead hose was only 6months old.

Damon, you’re an idiot. You’re supposed to turn off your rinse at the end of the job when you cool your machine down.

Let me know if you need anymore advice. I’m here all day.

By the way...quit using Goodyear continental crap. This raptor blast hose is nice

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
That lead hose was only 6months old.

Damon, you’re an idiot. You’re supposed to turn off your rinse at the end of the job when you cool your machine down.

Let me know if you need anymore advice. I’m here all day.

By the way...quit using Goodyear continental crap. This raptor blast hose is nice
I can't help you.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
well for those of us that premix their prespray at the shop and use that to fill the hydroforce before going out, I have a tip

Use a funnel with a mesh filter on the end when you fill your jug and you will never get any buildup on that spring thingy inside the hydrofoce.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
well for those of us that premix their prespray at the shop and use that to fill the hydroforce before going out, I have a tip

Use a funnel with a mesh filter on the end when you fill your jug and you will never get any buildup on that spring thingy inside the hydrofoce.
mix it in a pail first. stir well, then pour it into the hf.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I like to mix prespray at the shop in a 5 gallon bucket as Cleanworks said. Its the basic prespray that can be used on everything. then I fill the Hydroforce and two extra jugs on the van. Im set to go for the day. If I run into a situation where I need a booster, I just mix it in to the Hydroforce and shake. that way Im not mixing from scratch on each job.

But my point above was any prep going into the Hydroforce or jugs on the van get strained first. There will be nothing in the Hydroforce, wand or upholstery tool filters. I clean them once a month and even then there is very little if anything to clean out.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I like to mix prespray at the shop in a 5 gallon bucket as Cleanworks said. Its the basic prespray that can be used on everything. then I fill the Hydroforce and two extra jugs on the van. Im set to go for the day. If I run into a situation where I need a booster, I just mix it in to the Hydroforce and shake. that way Im not mixing from scratch on each job.

But my point above was any prep going into the Hydroforce or jugs on the van get strained first. There will be nothing in the Hydroforce, wand or upholstery tool filters. I clean them once a month and even then there is very little if anything to clean out.
Pretty well exactly what I do. I often have two different presprays mixed. One for synthetic, one for wool. On large commercial jobs I mix a couple of extra jugs. Run out? Just swap in an extra jug. Very fast and efficient.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My dumb ass titled this thread wrong. I don’t care how we mix up our cleaning juice.

My main concern was noticing the black water from a bad hose before it sprays all over the Jones’ white carpet. Fill your Hf sprayer with your leaf hose and you’ll notice it before it’s too late

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom