Living room and steps.

Mikey P

Administrator
wool004.jpg

Greenie

It actually took 6 hrs, but he cut out the 1 hr. for therapy at the vacuum shrink.

damn Mike, change the shake bag, it looks nasty.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Damn Mikey- You got some dirty ass customers to get that from one room and steps. As for Ron- He doesn't make close to enough money to justify wasting 5 hours vacuuming a house. That's just stupid.

Chads

Supportive Member
That wouldnt be to hard to find if custy has dogs and a crappy vac and they dont know why there carpet is dirty all the time.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Doug Cox said:
As for Ron- He doesn't make close to enough money to justify wasting 5 hours vacuuming a house. That's just stupid.

the term "obsessive compulsive disorder" comes to mind rather than "stupid"

Ron, if you really did spend 5 hours vacing a "normal" sized house and couldn't clean the carpets til the next day, you're not stupid, you need help.

like a psychiatrist help, not a helper on the van

..L.T.A.

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
How come it's always Jesus? I think it is offensive to a lot of people but they do not want to say anything. Why not Buddha or Allah?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Let me clarify my statement. I DID NOT mean Ron was stupid, but spending five hours vacuuming a house was. There is no way someone is going to be compensated for 5 hours of vauuming, therefore making the act stupid.

G

I did a 2 bedroom apartment last month; cheap bissell $39 special; filled 4 vacuum bags; the place actually looked vacuumed when I walked in; it took 2.5 hours to vacuum. Pre vacuuming is a must guys; don't care what you use to suck carpet with!! After the job I cleaned out waste tank; took enough sand out to fill a sand bag for the next hurricane.

Mikey P

Administrator
Warren Wallace said:
thats some nasty shit your cleaning mikey

Who do you think I am, Dave I only clean clean carpet Rampage?

I clean single wides with 14 berry pickers living in it and 200 million dollars homes the have 60 house boys to groom each strand of fiber after I've left..

And I got the scars and stories to prove it.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Thankfully, those jobs are pretty rare for me.

Cleaning clean carpet is my goal. They're the folks that do it often and pay a fair price.

Greenie

well...it wasn't THAT good...I was refering to the wet socks story...forgetaboutit! Thieving Coit hack.

Cameron1

You boys need to learn how to clean. I could have got all that out with one dry stroke using the tm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom