Local competitor had their van wrapped similar to mine...REALLY!!!

Name
Lyon
Filthy cleans motto is "we don't cut corners.. We clean them", I worked for a budget carpet cleaner that had the same tired motto. Mr Schmoll prides himself on having a background in chemistry. I'm moving to 218 and calling my biz "Cleaning by Walter White" and show Filthy who the real chemist is.

Connor

Name
Connor
A vinyl wrap does not a copy make~ Shakespeare

I see some nice looking rigs and a van that looks like something Chavez would hack up in photoshop.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Long ago a startup CC company in my area donated cleaning to the local PBS station in exchange for their recognition on air.They called themselves Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. I thought it was a great name. They never survived their first year, but I still remember their name and that was from the mid-70s. Filthy Clean just doesn't have the same mojo tho.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I have had a couple cleaners use Delta in their name and some have got them confused with Delta Steam Way.

My son in law had a competitor in their area use the text of a Steam Way brochure on their website (as my son in law does also) but just substituted the word Prochem for Steam Way.

Just recently a fellow cleaner in my town took 3 pictures off my website and used them in the local shopper advertisement for his business. I show these pictures on every job, and my customer called to tell me about his stealing my pictures after seeing his ad. You would think he would have stolen pictures from a website across the country from a company that would not see his local ad.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thanks for all the reply's everyone.

We appreciate all the responses, votes of confidence and reassurance, and even some great thoughts and tips to help improve ourselves and our vans appearances.

Even though being in a small town and we have some concerns, we are going to take this opportunity to be a motivator to not rest on the past, but help us to be motivated and move ahead and prosper more.

If anything, it was a great way to get our juices flowing and get this party started again!

Competition is a great way to kick you in the tail!

Always did have a bit of a competitive Spirit!

Looking forward to the competitive game again! This dang winter just made us fat and lazy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom