Logo idea

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
My sister in law drew this for me. I was thinking of using it for a logo. It’s cute, but I’m worried it might detract from a professional image. What do you think?
acedog4.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I wouldn't use it as your logo, but if you wanted to use it as your mascot in your ads or something like that it would be fine.

I had a Kanagroo named Kenny made up for a Fire prevention coloring books, we were going to have a life size Kenny cut out in our office holding coloring books and a costume for home shows and public apperances.

My father too one look at it and said NO, he said you can do it when I'm gone.
:(

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
rctpks said:
I wouldn't use it as your logo, but if you wanted to use it as your mascot in your ads or something like that it would be fine.

I had a Kanagroo named Kenny made up for a Fire prevention coloring books, we were going to have a life size Kenny cut out in our office holding coloring books and a costume for home shows and public apperances.

My father too one look at it and said NO, he said you can do it when I'm gone.
:(

That's what I meant. Have the dog along with his name or whatever.
Just the dog and "ace" on it won't work.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I wanted to find something distinctive for a logo. Ace is a generic name there are 100”s of CC using the name. They all were just trying to pick something that would put them on top of the YP listings. I guess I’ll use the spade for now and just try to make it more distinctive. I might use the dog on advertisements for pet odor removal.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I hear ya. We have an Ace carpet cleaning here. He also uses the Spade on his vans at least.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom