Logo......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
After all the time I ran this thing...I never had any problems with it....After it got put on the new truck...I just could not warm up to the look....so it was time to make a few changes and update it a bit.........newer looking bubbles and closed the ellipse ...

New look....

IMG_5039.jpg

old look.....

IMG_5024.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ill put the bullet points on both side and the back this weekend.....and it will finally be done....

IMG_5040.jpg

IMG_5041.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
cost me 900 to have the whole truck done then just over 300 to make all the changes....I did more then just the bubbles..I updated the colors on some of the lettering and redid them a bit bigger and a few other things

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i counted SIX new bubbles............

OCD????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

G

George V

That truck looks awesome!

someone said you put a Hydromaster or a Blueline in it. I'm certain pics are posted somewhere.

Could I get a link of the inside or some more pics?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
ya all are killing me.........the bubbles are not out lined.....they are all one piece on white.....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think it looks really good

But I think you just took the title belt away from me for making such a small change on such a large scale and nobody can hardly notice unless you tell them.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
No wonder you didn't get any walk ups before, it was complete CRAP!

But now..................the walk ups will be constant!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tell us how you like the machine.

I am not familiar with the Thermalwave.

The truck is awesome.

I wanted to get one but I just signed a contract on a new home today.

That means I will not be getting a truck anytime soon.

I am going to check on shipping rates for this tank. I also need to check with a local cleaner that said he wanted it. If my price doesn't work for you, then that is not a problem as I will eventually use it. I think I can get you a good deal on it and get what I want. I'll let you know within the next couple days. If you want to get a bigger tank, that is fine as well.

Someone posted the other day about carrying freshwater. Well some of the homes I clean have the water off and the water is locked at the street. So I need to conserve water which is why we run on low about 50 percent of the time. That is usually not a problem if the carpet is not heavy soiled and I can use a pump sprayer on most of the job. Well the other day my pump sprayer broke for good. I was out of town and had my brother do a job that was 10 areas heavy soiled. He had to use the hf and clean with what was in the tank. I don't know how he got through the job but he did. This is why I would like carry more water, but for you this tank plus what your machine will hold will be sufficient for most jobs. If not you could always add an extra tank.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
for my first slide in I am very happy with it.......it can keep pace with what ever I want it to do.....some are going to have a hard time wrapping them selfs around this but on medium speed I can get the same dry times as I was getting with the Vortex.........mechanical wise it seems to be pretty sound....a bit intimidating when you remove the covers and look at how it is built...so if you cant turn a wrench or trouble shot problems ..it is not for the faint of heart....cant say that as of now I really miss having a fresh tank....a few on the board here have help me out and given me some good advice and so far everything has worked out really good..so for now I am going to just leave it like it is.....I got this from a real good friend of mine....he is the one that re-did the floor and the back of the truck and pretty much set everything up.....I just moved a few things around and change some thing to add my stuff.......

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Jim, why have the LLC on the logo? I have never seen that used before and in my opinion it doesn't add to your logo but rather takes away from it.

Another thought~ I assume you clean furniture and perhaps rugs. You have a lot of unused space to add those to the service offerings.

Respectfully
Ken

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ken Snow said:
Jim, why have the LLC on the logo? I have never seen that used before and in my opinion it doesn't add to your logo but rather takes away from it.

Another thought~ I assume you clean furniture and perhaps rugs. You have a lot of unused space to add those to the service offerings.

Respectfully
Ken

I have no idea why we put the LLC on there.....it has just always been on all my trucks and I have never really thought about it......

all the bullet points go on both sides and the rear door this week end........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
AdamHale said:
No wonder you didn't get any walk ups before, it was complete CRAP!

But now..................the walk ups will be constant!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

walkups.......are one of vortex's biggest lies......another marketing scam.....if I remember correct..you were on the edge of retiring off of them until you sold out and moved to AZ.......

-JB-

Name
JB
I can get the same dry times as I was getting with the Vortex........
blowme

Holy cow you really did dump the V :!:

How the fluke did I miss that :?:

Mussa been on sabbatical.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
JB said:
I can get the same dry times as I was getting with the Vortex........
blowme

Holy cow you really did dump the V :!:

How the fluke did I miss that :?:

Mussa been on sabbatical.

Yes sir I did......about a month and a half ago....I kept pretty quite about it.....wanted to run with this one for a bit...it was time...I got rid of it for a lot of different reasons.....and I can not say that I miss it at all.....

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
good idea with the back door handle protectors on the side of the box. I hate when they swing open real hard pulling out of the driveway on my way to the next job........ :shock:

Name
Ron lippold
just so you know the myth of the vortex is not dead.... I have had in the last three days 5 waalk ups and three booked jobs for good money the V will live foreever

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom