Look out Mytee, you have competition!

Mikey P

Administrator
I see Ken Harris has an ad in the newest ICS mag.

His new portable has 22 inches of lift, "More than most truckmounts!"

what a load.

I also see where Hydroforce stole your screw on lid design for their lint filter. :!:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Re: Whatch out Mytee, you have competition!

Is that the portable that looks like 2 large pots bolted together?

Name
John LaBarbera
Re: Whatch out Mytee, you have competition!

Mikey P said:
I see Ken Harris has an ad in the newest ICS mag.

His new portable has 22 inches of lift, "More than most truckmounts!"

what a load.

I also see where Hydroforce stole your screw on lid design for their lint filter. :!:

Have not seen anything. However, there will always be competition and there is a lot of it. Actually, competition is good for the PCC's. It forces better quality and value. It gives them more choices. BTW, how did the Bentley test out?

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I could design a portable with 29" of lift. Lift has to be balanced with flow. How much flow does it do at that level of vacuum? my 29" portable would have less than a 1cfm airflow but it would be huge in the lift.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I decided to start testing some of the equipment I have running around the shop and pulled out the still with wrap around the wheels vac booster from cross american, plugged it in and started that baby up but all the piping was floating around on the bottom of the base because the adhesive(not screwedin ) had broken down. I used the thing maybe 5 times and needs to be completely refastened, every part

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Remember when Kenny had an idea to reverse-flow an RX20, effectivley drying the carpet with hot air from the blower? Wonder if that ever materialized? I still have his "dragon tooth" glide that I won at the Fresno WF. Doesn't fit any of my wands, but I snap it on to vac water from hard suface floors.

How come he doesn't have "glide" issues with ChemDry?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom