Look what I bought!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I bought this thing cheap to use as a backup... I put cat pump oil into the pump and the oil ran out of the bottom, so i am sure the pump is bad...... so I need a cat 340 HT, thats whats in it........ anyone? The van has a miss on bank 1,3,4,5 its a six cylinder. I put plugs and wires in it. The misses are gone! In the waste tank there is an electrical plug in there. what the hell is that for? auto pump out? Theres a knob that says muffler and blower exzaust. what the hell is that? lol Never had a heat exchanger!

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/1773771741.html

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
What stair tool? must not of seen it. it came with an older white drimaster. the window is broken. it came with 2 newer kydrokinetics. Oh and not in the picture he had a wand sitting around he gave me for free he said.............. A prochem titatnium! I dont have a driver pad for the service master buffer with a tank if anyone has one for sale let me know

Able 1

Name
Keith
joeynbgky said:
I bought this thing cheap to use as a backup... I put cat pump oil into the pump and the oil ran out of the bottom, so i am sure the pump is bad...... so I need a cat 340 HT, thats whats in it........ anyone? New pump is like $800, big deal...

In the waste tank there is an electrical plug in there. what the hell is that for? auto pump out? Auto pump out or full tank shut off

Theres a knob that says muffler and blower exhaust. what the hell is that? lol Never had a heat exchanger! Temp. regulator?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I might have a highrise pad driver at the shop. I'm working tomorrow, I'll look.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
joeynbgky said:
I bought this thing cheap to use as a backup... I put cat pump oil into the pump and the oil ran out of the bottom, so i am sure the pump is bad...... so I need a cat 340 HT, thats whats in it........ anyone? The van has a miss on bank 1,3,4,5 its a six cylinder. I put plugs and wires in it. The misses are gone! In the waste tank there is an electrical plug in there. what the hell is that for? auto pump out? Theres a knob that says muffler and blower exzaust. what the hell is that? lol Never had a heat exchanger!

joey

The electric PLUG if for the AUTO PUMP OUT...there should be a BOX in the bottom
of the tank...It has a Pump-out in it...It is like a bilge pump on a boat... :wink:

The big Black Knob....I your EXHAUST DIVERTER.....You can turn it off..For Water Damages..

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Hmm i see, the tank is so dirty i havnt dug down there yet. thanks Harper i know you have a cat laying around there somewhere your sell me lol

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
there are also two chem ical shelves on both sides. It use to be a servicemaster van

Its filled with all kinds of servicemaster chemicals..... never heard of must of them..... Who private labels their stuff?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
there stainless with black rubber trim around the edges. they still look new. i guess aluminum would not right...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
It only took me about 25 minutes to change sparkplugs and wires on the six cylinder dodge. They were so easy to get to.. My chevy I wouldnt even touch myself.

John Watson

That 290 is plenty for the Ledgend..

Tell Chris Pond to treat you rite or I will bring Claude's 1 ton Morfadyte for him to play with some more.... Is his blonde hair grey or has it all fallen out, it was lookin kinda thin bout 20 yrs ago....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom