Look What I Seen On a Lot Near Me Today

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I was pretty impressed! I pass this lot each Sunday when we go to check on father-in-laws farm, they usually have single wheel trucks with basic set-ups, this one a dually with 14 foot box. Ready to add a slide in and go, no price listed.

FordBoxTruck.jpg

Name
I'm Rick James
The next truck I am getting is the vans converted into box truck... They run a single axle on back.. see them mostly used for UHAUL.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's a nice one looks like a Supreme body.

Mine is looking to be a little over 30 with the same length box a dual wheels. I dont think the single wheel can take the weight of a TM and fresh water tank.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
The box was built by Rockford orsomething close to that. Actually it looked a little more heavy duty than the supreme.

Dapperdann

I been looking for a new van and I drove out to the Nissan dealership today test drove the Nissan NV. Its a nice van you can walk up in but I am not sure its what I am looking for.

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Watch out for anything from U Haul, they drive them till they are junk. Check out Penske or National lease or one of the big leasing companies. They have great maintenance programs on most of these trucks,

Name
John LaBarbera
Dapperdann said:
I been looking for a new van and I drove out to the Nissan dealership today test drove the Nissan NV. Its a nice van you can walk up in but I am not sure its what I am looking for.

We at Mytee just bought one for a show van to display and transport our equipment. We'll have it at Connections.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom