Looking for a 210 Gallon Butler Recovery Tank

mistrwandr

Name
John Kime
We are upgrading 1 of our units. We are looking for a 210 Gallon Butler Recovery Tank. If you have one that you want to sell, please let me know! Thanks!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Here is a pic of one of my Butlers with a 210 tank and 2.5 inch live hose reel. The reel is only used live if I use all 100 feet of 2.5 on the reel otherwise it is split into 25 foot section and the rest on the reel is plugged off with a shaw plug. There is a "Y" splitter behind the reel.
DSC00061.jpg

2008GMCVanandButler013.jpg

2008GMCVanandButler007.jpg

2008GMCVanandButler001.jpg

NewTrailerpicswithvan003.jpg

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Don't know what is going on, but can't get the return key to work today on this board and new laptop, and can't get pics to load properly. Frustrating!

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
i have bought two 110 gallon ones. i think the last one was manufactured in 1986. still as good as new. One thing for sure, butler makes the best waste tanks in the industry. 210 gallon should be available from someone. the tanks outlast the machines and vans for sure.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Last fall I mounted a 210 gallon butler waste tank in my van coupled to a prochem performer 405. That tank is just so big with my slide in. I may be tempted to horse trade...

Sweet truck Mark! :rockon:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes I was going to post pictures of ours but I'm glad I didn't. Mark's looks like brand new!

We have the 210 recovery tanks in both our Butlers, nice option to have. In our Butler in a box they put the fresh water tank behind the waste tank to allow more space in the rear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom