looking for a box truck

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
good luck with that...

most places dont get rid of them till after the 100k mark....

and at the 50k mark, you might as well buy new...wont be a huge difference in price..

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
One Eyed,

Give me a call. I have a guy here in Minnesota that has an Izuzu he picked up with a heated box. It was used by a chemical/cleaning distributor. I believe he is asking $8500 for it right now. Was going to use it himself (the truck) and just try to sell the box. I am not sure of the miles, but he was telling me that it was in very good mechanical shape and acutally I have seen it and it is. He is going to sell the entire unit rather than split it now and just recover his money.

Mark Saiger
Saiger's Steam Clean, LLC
Grand Rapids, MN
218-259-9099 cell
218-326-4736 home office

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I bought my last two new because the $ just couldn't be beat. With a 16' box it was 32K and one was just cab and chassis for 28K. Both with a 100K 5 year warrantee. On the cab and chassis we just swapped the old box to the new truck.
Al

steve g

Name
steve garrett
don't buy an isuzu!!! especially the gas model, I used to work for a company that ran 5 NPR box trucks for restoration work, I drove them everyday and can tell you they are junk!!! I could list the problems but it would take me half an hour to compose and remember them all. plus have you looked at how much metal is out in front of you on those, they are a beer can, imagine wrecking into something, if you must get a UD or mitsu COE truck

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Perhaps it's because they are made in the US by GM.
:p :p
If you can source a Japanese built truck they are good quality and preferably opt for a diesel.
Of the Japanese Hino are probably the best with Isuzu a close 2nd. Mitsi's were always our most expensive vehicle for R&M

roro

one eye jack

put a bid in on the ebay truck I do not need the equipment but the truck does not look that bad thanks for the info

Chris A

Name
Chris
Do you just fill up with gas cans at home? Filling up both at once would be kinda a pain in the ass

Bob Foster

boxvanforsale.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom