looking for a new water pump source

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Are there any other companies out there that sell water pumps powered by electric other than pumptec?

I have to go a different route, 3 motors in less than 18 months. These pumptec motors and pumps are worse than pregnant women. You never know what you're going to get when you turn it on.

Vincent said:
Are there any other companies out there that sell water pumps powered by electric other than pumptec?

I have to go a different route, 3 motors in less than 18 months. These pumptec motors and pumps are worse than pregnant women. You never know what you're going to get when you turn it on.

HI Vincent

You can go to the old twin Hypro to a motor like this 1979 unit we made.

Picture2010406222.jpg

LES

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Not knowing how you are set up or how much room you have but
I would look at some electric power washers

washer.gif

Washer — 1700 PSI, 1.5 GPM, 120 Volt

Great for car detailing, deck maintenance and boat cleaning with the quick-couple nozzle and soap nozzle. 25 feet of high-pressure hose gives you great range. Direct-drive pump features brass manifold and ceramic plungers. Other features include 36ft. GFCI cord, thermal protector, downstream injector and 10in. pneumatic tires. 10-gauge steel-frame cart. U.S.A.

Overall Rating 4.5 out of 5 4.5 / 5

this is off there page

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/ ... rch=157300

and the entire thing is $400.00
mind you this is for both a pump and a motor.....complete unit..

of for another 100 or so you can go bigger........

Just take the pump and motor off and mount in your truck.....
If it runs independent form other things on your machine
(once again not knowing your set up)
you could take this and mount it anywhere and just pipe over to your water souse that your pump it drawing from now.....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Why can't you drive any pump with an electric motor?
All the car washes run their pumps on elect.

You're single wanding, no?
Use a generator for power??

You only need a 3gpm capacity or there abouts
and 1200 psi for tile.

Grainger should everything you need
(or the car wash suppliers)

am I missing sump'um??

..L.T.A.

G

You could run a water otter like I do but it would use a full power cord. Are you looking for a low amp solution? That general pump looks pretty good from Larry. How many amps is it Larry? Less cords are better a pump and vac on one cord would be ideal hopefully right at 15 amps or less.

Greenie

I know MasterBlend abandoned the PumpTec on one of their models either their TruckForce or the new one MasterForce, they are using the HyPro again, apparantly they used this Hypro for many years it was a work horse but took up more space.

I kinda like the General in Larry's pic.

Specs Larry...specs!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom