Looking for a Role as a CEO for the IICRC

F

FB7777

I bet north of $125k

but the company expense acct will double that Comp

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Not even a mention of association management certification? Pretty odd for a certification organization to ignore the professional certification that is most pertinent to the job.

Not having that requirement does open the door to the post being a cushy landing spot for some retired instructor, who would be controlled by the board chair and won't know much about association legalities and best practices. Is that the goal?

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I have a highly qualified perfessional here that would like to apply for that position.

He even has wheels in his name as does Harry's Cafe de Wheels.

Harry's Cafe de Wheels Harry 1.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Deer IICRC
I looked over the qualifications for the CEO position in while I don't meet many if any of them to be honest I think you should consider my accomplishments for that position.
I have a completely rebuilt 2002 Vortex carpet cleaning machine that out dries all my competition.
2019 will be my best year and I think I will top 120 k in gross sales
I've been to the Vegas trade show three times and brought home more swag than anybody else I know
I am certified and carpet and upholstery cleaning receiving over 80% on both tests
I use only *** brand certified chemicals
In mm 15 I had a full-time helper who used to work for Stanley steemer and he swore up and down that I do a much better job
I have 1257 carpet cleaning friends on Facebook and I can work the hashtag feature better than any of them
I belong to 27 different Facebook carpet cleaning related forums and 13 gun related forums
I have mastered a meme generator and can produce very funny pictures in under 3 minutes
I ran my son's Boy scout troop for 9 months
My daughter's goat took third place in the 4H county Fair competition
I'm saving up for a Devastator wand
I would be willing to move to Las Vegas if it means my acceptance to this wonderful esteemed position

Thanks

Larry Lunchpail from
Wake Forest North Carolina

FyreLyter

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Dillon
Deer IICRC
I looked over the qualifications for the CEO position in while I don't meet many if any of them to be honest I think you should consider my accomplishments for that position.
I have a completely rebuilt 2002 Vortex carpet cleaning machine that out dries all my competition.
2019 will be my best year and I think I will top 120 k in gross sales
I've been to the Vegas trade show three times and brought home more swag than anybody else I know
I am certified and carpet and upholstery cleaning receiving over 80% on both tests
I use only *** brand certified chemicals
In mm 15 I had a full-time helper who used to work for Stanley steemer and he swore up and down that I do a much better job
I have 1257 carpet cleaning friends on Facebook and I can work the hashtag feature better than any of them
I belong to 27 different Facebook carpet cleaning related forums and 13 gun related forums
I have mastered a meme generator and can produce very funny pictures in under 3 minutes
I ran my son's Boy scout troop for 9 months
My daughter's goat took third place in the 4H county Fair competition
I'm saving up for a Devastator wand
I would be willing to move to Las Vegas if it means my acceptance to this wonderful esteemed position

Thanks

Larry Lunchpail from
Wake Forest North Carolina
Man... I should apply too then

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74 and Mikey P

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom