Looking for a suppliers web site

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I'm looking for a supplier of the 2.5" vacuum hose. I want it in a special color to match my company logo. I found a web site a while back in the Cleanfax mag. but now I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Greenie

What two colors would you like to see in your custom hose, gonna be at least 6 hoses or it's not likely to happen, hopefully you want a color that has already been produced, might have a few boxes laying around, I know I still have some Vortex yellow 2" left over..

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I'm looking for a green hose, plus all the connectors to go from 2,2's to 1, 2.5. I would even like a green solution hose if the color doesn't rub off. I had problems before with the blue hose rubbing off on stairs and such.

Chads

Supportive Member
Gene, Greenie is the man to see when it comes to 2 1/2" hose he will hook you up.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I'm sure it goes without saying but I have to say it anyway. I want the soft hose with the blue liner.

Chads

Supportive Member
he has those ones, I think he is the one that started the whole 2 1/2" trend so he has you covered , so private message him for his number and call him.

Mikey P

Administrator
If someone PMs you and tells you to buy from a dude named Joe Birstor, be warned that he pees in the hose before he sends it to you.

and he has bad manners.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom