Looking for advice on a home carpet cleaning machine....

Downr@nge

Name
D C
Hello all, I'm new here. I just rented a Bissell Big Green machine from Lowe's and, while I was ok with the results, I felt like I could have just bought a machine. Could you all please recommend a machine up to the $300 price range? My wife and I are non-smokers. We just want the rug to look good again. It's not a specialty rug, just a standard regular biege rug. Thank you all for your help in advance!

Downr@nge

Name
D C
Not touching this with a Pemberton pole.
Dang, it's that bad? 😂 I was at Walmart today checking out what they had. All they had was Bissell, Hoover, Vacmaster, and like 2 other brands I forget the name of. I thought it best to find a forum and ask the internet.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Dang, it's that bad? 😂 I was at Walmart today checking out what they had. All they had was Bissell, Hoover, Vacmaster, and like 2 other brands I forget the name of. I thought it best to find a forum and ask the internet.
Wrong forum. We don't use household machines. There are no professional machines in your price range.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I was looking for a place that could recommend something in that range

there isn't one for $300

Home Depot turns their rental units over every so often.
You can buy them in the $400-$600 range

1658398410912.png

or you bite the bullet get the budget in the $1200-$1500 range and buy a small 6 gal portable

also look on ebay and Craigs list for a good used portable extractor

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Papa John

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The $300 price range machines are good for 1thing only. Cleaning spots. Not entire rooms.

If they were made to clean entire rooms and buildings, we wouldn't spend over $30K for our machines

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
There's a guy on YouTube who tested and ranked serval household machines. I can't remember which ones won.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Or a ruggable. Excuse my Colleagues. They forgot their minty fresh breath and extra friendly personality. That being said, I use a Bissell multi surface upright machine. It works good for in between professional cleaning. You could raise your sights a little and get an Oreck Orbital, that would do the same thing.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Hello all, I'm new here. I just rented a Bissell Big Green machine from Lowe's and, while I was ok with the results, I felt like I could have just bought a machine. Could you all please recommend a machine up to the $300 price range? My wife and I are non-smokers. We just want the rug to look good again. It's not a specialty rug, just a standard regular biege rug. Thank you all for your help in advance!
Are you related to Dan Mushmouth?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom