looking for an odor toy

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have been getting alot of vacant rentals and real estate. I have been considering a vaporshark or fogger for odor. What would be a good piece of equipment to add to the arsonal for odor.

Bob Foster

Less expensive and one will do a whole house for a month.

41rgi0I-lrL.jpg

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Interlink sells both foggers and the Vapor Shark, so I don't have a bias based on selling something. I had and used both in my business. If I was to only have one, it would be VaporShark.

It has potential to be used in so many more places. When you produce a fog, it can be inhaled and bad for the lungs. The area must be evacuated. It can set off fire / smoke alarms. It can leave an oily residue. Works great in the right situations, but the right situations are limited.

The Vaportek products were originally developed for odor control in hospitals. They are used around sick patients with suppressed immune systems and other health problems and the Vaportek products don't bother them.

Set it up, Turn it on and leave it. Doesn't matter if people will be in the area or not. It just does it job. The places and situations you can use it are limitless.

RW - The two main products for use in the Vaporshark are 3X Industrial cartridge for chemical and organic odors and the SOS (Smoke Odor Solution) for fires and cigarette smoke. They both are odor counteractants.

There is also a line of fragrances available that are masking agents or cover-ups.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom