Looking for awesome deal on slide in TM

Al

I need a slide in TM, duel wand capable with heat in excellent condition.

AL

never mind...lol

changed my mind..now I'm looking for a little one for pump outs

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
If propane will do, I have one or two for you to consider...

Hammer system. (I made them from 1996 to 2001)
Taken in on trade for a new system. Completely rebuilt. System stripped to bare metal and re-painted. New hoses and belts...
18 Kohler Command Pro (New)
Roots #36
Cat 290 w/ Clutch
220,000 BTU flow- fired boiler

70 gal. Space- Saving Recovery Tank
200 ft. Hose
3 Reels
Wand
L.P. Tank

$4,500, plus installation or shipping. 90- day warranty. 2 yrs. Warranty on motor.

SledgeHammer (I built them from 1998 to 2001)
Built "from scratch", of parts that I purchased over time. The system frame is brand new (4 years old, but never assembled into a system before now...). Stoddard Silencer is also brand new. All plumbing and belts are new. System is truly, "like new"...

27 Kohler Command Pro with "maybe" 500 hrs on it (Had an oil leak upon installation and was soon taken off and replaced with another. The leak was repaired and the motor has been checked out by a Kohler certified mechanic)
Tuthill #45 (Brand new, but not under warranty from Tuthill, because it's 4 years old. It has never been run.)
Cat 290 w/Clutch
250,000 BTU Flow- fired boiler
Prochem Performer recovery tank

150 ft. Hose (New)
3 Reels
Wand
L.P. Tank

$6,500, plus installation or shipping. 90- day warranty

I have others as well, starting at $3,500...

Feel free to call or E-mail me for more info...

hogjowl

Idiot™
I think I'm safe in saying that Duane IS Advanced. It was his original idea, and he's the man behind the machines. Now, for sure, he usually has an illegal Mexican on staff, and he always has a partner ... this week it's a guy named "Bob", but DooDaddy is always around.

Well ... except for those days when he's "out."

Fon Johnson

I don't wanna over-step any boundaries here but..

Duane was Advanced, but did have employees. Duane took on a partner, but there was a split, and Advanced was run without Duane. During the time that they ran without Duane, there seemed to be quite a few problems. I would venture to guess that most anyone who had problems bought a tm made during that era. I have one of the older hammers, and it is still going strong. Today I looked at a job I did last week, that someone else did 4 times recently. They are still happy with the job, saying it looked the best yet. :shock:

I guess ya can't gvie all the credit to the tm though, I suppose I should take some fo the credit for knowing how to use it.. :lol:

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Hey, "Scottie"...

I believe that you know the story. But to address the question as if you didn't, for the benefit of those who don't...

Business Background...
I started Advanced Cleaning Systems in 1996, had a partner that couldn't continue, so he left in 1997. I had another, "silent partner", who just wasn't into this industry, because of having his hands and investments heavily in real estate and the restaurant industry. He and I parted ways in 2000, at which time, another partner came on board. That particular partner had some serious, "stuff" in his mental makeup, that I couldn't deal with on several levels, so I literally walked out (...within days of 9/11, BTW...), figuring that he'd be out of business within 6 months, and I'd take it back over.

It took him a year and a half, instead. He started, "Advanced Manufacturing and Distribution", and answered the phone, "Advanced", attempting to convince people that the company was as before... but it wasn't, as several people who bought systems and chemicals from that company unfortunately found out.

In 2002, one of my customers who had bought 8 machines from me came to me and we started "Accelerated Cleaning Systems" in April 2002. "Advanced Manufacturing" was out of business within months of our opening.

System Design History
I designed Hammers, PowerPaks, SledgeHammers, SplitSteams and the "V2 Series" MiniHammer, Hammer and SledgeHammer systems, while at the helm of Advanced Cleaning Systems.

Those systems, while good systems, are very different from what I build today. They were all belt- driven. Most of what we build today are direct- coupled. As a result, the overall configuration was very noticeably different, even to a casual glance.

Hammers, PowerPaks and SledgeHammers (the earliest ones, and the V2 versions as well...) did have a couple of drawbacks..

1.) The acoustical coupling between the blower exhaust and the deck was subject to deterioration, due to a "sealing ring" being used. The result was a condition of excessive noise. It didn't happen to all of them, but did occur more often than I was happy with. (Due to a design modification that I came up with at Accelerated, that was remedied, and we have repaired several of the older systems, with a modification that is, for all intents and purposes, permanent.)

2.) There was an acoustical "expansion chamber" under all of the systems. On the Hammers and SledgeHammers, the seal between the deck under the blower and the expansion chamber sometimes rotted out (I estimate that this occurred about 10 times, out of all of the systems we built.), causing a forced draft of air to exit toward the burner area and blow the pilot out. (Once again, this method was phased out at Accelerated, and systems made with the previous approach were repaired, when they were brought in. In truth, I would feel absolutely comfortable making a "Hammer" today, since I came up with that modification. And every one we take in to recondition, has that as part of the design, now...)

Scott... When I told you that the systems made at Accelerated are very different from what was made at "Advanced", I meant it two ways.

1.) They simply are. They're not the same system. They're not laid out the same and don't feature the same acoustical dampening strategy, as I said above. The boiler principles are very similar, but even there, there are serious differences. (For instance, boilers are hinged now. They can be "folded over" for super- easy burner access.)

2.) "Advanced Manufacturing"... I had virtually nothing to do with those systems. They were an attempted re-design of systems I had built previously. The system drawings were not available to that company, and the fabrication vendors who produced them for me would not cooperate with anyone that I did not authorize personally. Those systems were seriously problematic. That partner thought that, since I make design work look easy, he could do it as well. He was wrong, as the systems produced by that company testify to. Every conceivable thing went wrong there, from short belt- life, to burner problems, to back- pressure killing motors, to recovery tanks and system frames fracturing at the welds and literally falling apart.

And of course, Accelerated now makes heat exchanger systems, which is completely different, in terms of heat method.

At any rate... You asked before and brought it up again, so I thought I'd go into some detail for you...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
You might want to try Steam way of Spfld.1-413-783-1233.Only fella that has a sw around here that i know of...

Been around here about 30 years.so he might now of one around?

G

Dollar for Dollar you cant beat anything DooDaddy has built or rebuilt.

T

The Magician

Duane needs to build a hot/hot Hx, 3 or 4 cyl. TM. Hurry Duane.

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
I may be getting out of the cleaning industry and have a Boxxer 421 mounted in a 2000 GMC W4500 Box Truck. If I could find it a good home I would be willing to sell it.

email me at tbwalker@carolina.rr.com if interested. Would be great for WDR work.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
There is an old Hydramaster Slide in unit (Actually in good working order) sitting inside a repoed carpet van. The Slide in doesn't belong to the company that repoed it, and the owner of the company doesn't care to get it. It's probably long gone by now, but you can call some junk-yards and auto auctions to see whatever happened to it.

It's a long shot, but it should be near free.

Fon Johnson

How about a new 27 horse, 400 cfm, 240 heat exchange unit? Ya got one of them for me?? :evil:

Hey, how 'bout an update on chems. You up and running?? Inquiring minds (and NASTY restaurant carpets) want to know. 8)

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Hey, Fon...

I've BEEN up and running. There has been a delay with the new Accelerated Chemical Technologies labels. But that's covered as of the end of next week.

As of the first week of September, several plans will be in motion, including chemicals as the main focal point for a bit. I have a few distributor inquiries to pursue, which will, hopefully, increase distribution and make ACT chemicals availability more widespread for people across the country. And I start with an ad campaign at that time as well.

I also have a new deal regarding truck mounts in the works. It involves me not getting my hands dirty so much, and, at the same time, having systems I personally designed ready to sell in larger quantities, with faster delivery than before. (I'll speak more about it once the papers are signed.)

While I'm not ready to get away from L.P. systems quite yet, I have put a lot of thought (and design time) into a heat exchanger concept... Enough so, that I did patent research and confirmed to my satisfaction that there is nothing else like what I've come up with in production today. As a result, for once, I've applied for a patent on something that I've designed.

When I'm successful with this project, then you can look forward to having a heat exchange system that isn't complicated, is maintenance- friendly, produces very good heat, and is super cost- competitive for the performance it delivers. (This isn't because I see "discount systems" as the way to go... It's because I know I can build systems with smaller power plants, etc., that generate heat like systems that have larger ones, so they will be in a lower price range for the heat output that they yield.) Larger ones will be built as well. The patent has 4 "claims". 3 are related to small to mid- sized systems (I refer to two of them as, "tweaks".) The fourth is for larger systems and guarantees heat output of any degree you may desire, similar to the largest systems out there today, but much simpler. But first things first. The first thing to do at this point, is to stay organized and build a solid structure to operate from. Everything else will come much more easily when that is done.

In the past, I wore too many hats at once and couldn't stay focused as a result. This 3 months has been a good break for me, actually. It's helped give me some distance to look at things with a less- cluttered mindset, which has been very much like a vacation to me. (I've even managed to slip in 3 mini- vacations in the interim... My annual 4- day fast with my Native friends, a visit to my parents for a few days, a 2- day ghost- hunting journey and a couple of days twice in North Carolina with John Nava. Okay, I guess that's 5. :eek:)

So, I'm rested and focused. Now, it's all about staying focused and moving forward with it...

Call me an place that order... :eek:)

Duane

[/i]

Tile Nerd

Steamway 2100 $9,000 - Run time and history to follow.

Solution Heating: 240XL On-Demand Fuel Oil Heating System attains 250°F at 2.1 gpm waterflow.

Solution Pressure: CAT Industrial produces up to 1500 PSI at 3.5 gpm.
Vacuum: Tuthill Blower System produces up to 325 cfm (293 cfm at 10" hg).

Engine: Kohler 25HP air cooled engine.

The PowerMatic® Legacy 2100 has more time and money saving features than any other truck mount. An automatic solution filling tank allows your rinse detergent to be mixed hot. A three-way quick- change valve allows for rapidly changing from pressure washing to carpet cleaning to upholstery cleaning. The 2250 w generator provides spark to the fuel oil heating system and auxiliary power for power wands, air movers, lights and more. The large capacity waste water recovery tank (105 usable gallons) increases time spent on the job earning money. Automatic downtime prevention mechanisms are built right in. Before you spend thousands of dollars more for a truck mount that does less, get the facts on the dual wand cleaning, deflooding, hard surface cleaning and awesome carpet cleaning power of a PowerMatic® Legacy 2100

Tile Nerd

Al said:
whats the scoop on the Power Matic?

What scoop are you looking for? The PowerMatic is live and well. Steamway does have a surprise though at Connections. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say.

diesel/diesel, #4 blower or #5 blower, huge vacuum, massive heat, great price, feeling sorry for the competition

Al

This scoop Nerd

Steamway 2100 $9,000 - Run time and history to follow.

was just at the Swap Meet and saw your post saying your buying a used 2100.

So your selling a used one and buying a used one?

I think I'm all set 8)

V

vegijohn

PowerClean is supposed to debut a new tricked out slide in at Connections. I hope they are still on schedule for this TM despite their recent tragedies.

Name
R.J. Povio
looking for used equip + feedback

looking for a semi new/used hydramaster 421 a demo would work or someone upgrading or going out of business

If a van was for sale with the cleaning unit that would be great too...the newer the van and machine are the better

Has anyone heard about the Scout maching that is has a 20 horse Honda motor....Steam Brite makes the machine????

I've got a 60 hp Triton Ls Wm in a box truck with 2 live hose reels.

Also a WM 1900 53 hp in a 1 ton van with dual live hose reels!

Rob.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom