Looking for some opinios

clean one

I looked at a classroom they said that artistic kids had used this room. The school cleaned the carpet with a oversized rug doctor by what he told me. With a chemspec bonnet product roto bright or something. So they said it took almost 2 days to dry and had a odor. (No kidding) the odor has just about gone away now. So they want me to clean it, i can get to it easy for HWE. I was thinking of vlm with the cimex. But i think it needs to be flushed out too.

I need to get in with the school system here they have some dirty carpets in the office

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Was it wet for days cause they soaked it, or poor drying conditions, or both?

personally, I'd choose to clean it right if they'd pay
ie, vac, roto scrub, flush/rinse extract, speed dry/air movers
Think I'd add a bit of sanitizer to the pre-spray scrub as well

if they won't pay, I'd Cimex grind those mold microbes to POWDER and encRasUlaTe them is pixie dust :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
How could it take days to dry with rotobrite?
That stuff dries fast because its loaded with solvents.

HWE and do the right thing.

I don't think a santizer and prespray and compatable.

TimP

HWE and let them know it will probably smell due to previous cleanings not getting dried properly hence there is some inactive mold that wont go away.....I'd put in some deodorizers like the judson dd-12 with the PS possibly some quat a lot. It will help with the mold problem some.....

clean one

LOL Larry,
It was formula 161, not rotobrite sorry, i did a acid rinse on it and left the air movers in there. It looked a whole lot better. I'll go check on it tomorrow and let you know how it turns out.

They don't have a very good maintence program looks like to me.
Tim i did put down some DD-12 too

And Thank You Fred B.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom