Looking For Steam Genie Pto... Any Tips?

Hey guys... haven't been on the boards for years and am in need of finding a good used PTO.
I either want a Butler or a Steam Genie PTO 4.7 . I have 10,000 for one in good condition /
maybe high miles or...??

I Just let go of the ultimate rig! Had 85K invested and am sad to see her go. But times are
tough and it is time I bail on my rig of EIGHT payments behind. (Been in hiding)

If anyone knows of a good unit someone just needs to get out of that is pretty much turn-key,
please let me know.

Email me at: carpetcleaner@inbox.com

Thanks!

-Ron

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
SpringerCarpet said:
Hey guys... haven't been on the boards for years and am in need of finding a good used PTO.
I either want a Butler or a Steam Genie PTO 4.7 . I have 10,000 for one in good condition /
maybe high miles or...??

I Just let go of the ultimate rig! Had 85K invested and am sad to see her go. But times are
tough and it is time I bail on my rig of EIGHT payments behind. (Been in hiding)

ummm, Ronald, if you have $10K CASH to dump on a used TM, why the fck are you EIGHT MONTHS behind on your current rig ..that your about the STIFF the finance/lease Co for???

$85K rig, eh??

were you stupid enough to buy a Vortex a few years ago based on mindless hype and utter foolishness that was so prevalent then ???

..l.T.A.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I KNOW OF ONE!

bestfrontmachine.jpg

meAt said:
SpringerCarpet said:
maybe high miles or...??

ummm, Ronald, if you have $10K CASH to dump on a used TM, why the fck are you EIGHT MONTHS behind on your current rig ..that your about the STIFF the finance/lease Co for???

$85K rig, eh??

were you stupid enough to buy a Vortex a few years ago based on mindless hype and utter foolishness that was so prevalent then ???

..l.T.A.

I SOLD IT! That's how I got the money! EQUITY! Wow... nasty.

bob vawter said:
I KNOW OF ONE!

bestfrontmachine.jpg

Now, that is nice! But I am looking to get both a van and a unit for 10k.
What does it look like today, since the pic was taken in '09?

My credit is not good right now.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Bob refurbs them.... U can get a brand new machine basically. U can get a van and his new machine for under 9k im sure

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

joeynbgky said:
Bob refurbs them.... U can get a brand new machine basically. U can get a van and his new machine for under 9k im sure

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

That would be cool!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
SpringerCarpet said:
HEY BOB... Can we talk??

I need a machine soon!

I visited Bob last Friday, he has a beautifully reconditioned Steam Genie ready to install. Pick up a nice used Az Chevy van with a strong motor, Bob will tell you what years he likes to install in and whether or not you can have A/C (I hope for your sake you can), (I used an un airconditioned Econoline Steam Genie PTO for about ten summers and it sucked ass in the heat- 150 degrees inside somedays), drive it to MI and have Bob put it in. You will have a kick ass set-up.

Chris A

Name
Chris
pm paul edgecomb (bob) here on the board, he'll probably see it anyway

Chris A

Name
Chris
You could also try a form of communication he may be more familiar with, like a carrier pigeon, or morse code.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
kippy newberg said:
[quote="Chris Adkins":upj1rft7]You could also try a form of communication he may be more familiar with, like a carrier pigeon, or morse code.
now THAT was funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:upj1rft7]

You ever seen yourself trying to work a cell phone....its hilarious!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom